New England Patriots vs. New York Jets
September 22 2019, 01:00 pm
Only one (1) pre-approved bag per guest. Review the stadium Bag Policy.
Stadium Mobile App
Featuring secure digital tickets, exclusive in-game video replays, NFL RedZone, plus much more. Learn more about the Gillette Stadium App.
The MBTA offers train service from Boston and Providence to Patriots home games. This week's Patriots vs. Jets game presents a NEW "Full Day Experience Train," featuring earlier arrival and later departure times to/from Gillette Stadium.
- Train #1 Full Day Experience - 8:55 AM Departure from South Station - (Departs Foxboro Station 60 mins after the end of the game).
- Train #2 - 10:15 AM Departure from South Station – (Departs Foxboro Station 30 mins after the end of the game).
- Train #1 - 10:30 AM Departure from Providence Train Station - (Departs Foxboro 30 mins after the end of the game).
Train Ticket Information:
- For more information about the Special Full Day Experience Train to and from Boston, or to purchase tickets, please visit the MBTA Website.
- Tickets can also be purchased in advance via the MBTA mTicket app for iOS and Android. Simply visit your App Store, search for "MBTA mTicket" and download. Once downloaded, tap Buy Tickets, select your station(s) and click buy. Your train ticket will then be displayed on your phone.
- 8:00 AM – ProShop Opens
- 8:55 AM – Full Day Experience MBTA Train Departs from South Station
- 9:00 AM – Ticket Office Opens
- 9:00 AM – Parking Lots Open
- 10:00 AM – Putnam Club & Dell Technologies Suite Levels Open
- 10:15 AM – MBTA Train Departs from South Station
- 10:30 AM – MBTA Train Departs from Providence Station
- 11:00 AM – Gillette Stadium Gates Open
- 1:00 PM – Kickoff: Patriots vs. Jets
- 4:00 PM – The Patriots Hall of Fame Opens
- 30 Minutes Postgame – Both MBTA Trains for Boston and Providence Depart from Foxboro Station
- 60 Minutes Postgame – Full Day Experience MBTA Train Departs from Foxboro Station
- 7:00 PM – The ProShop and The Patriots Hall of Fame Closes
- Please visit our Accessible Services page to learn about Accessible Seating and Relocation or call our ADA Coordinator at (508) 384-9191 / MassRelay (800) 439-2370.
- At Patriots games, there are three (3) price points for cars, motorcycles (one per space), pickup trucks and SUVs: free, $30 and $60. The fee for RVs, limos and buses is $150 per spot. For detailed parking information, visit our Parking Page.
- Free Parking & Postgame Amenities: Ticket holders will be allowed to park for FREE in the designated "Delayed Exit Lot" and enjoy postgame amenities in the Cross Pavilion. Learn more.
- Drop off/pick up of event-goers on Route 1 is against the law.
- Please see the Patriots Game Day Parking Map for more information.
- The ProShop will be open from 8:00 AM until 7:00 PM.
- Explore the shops and restaurants at Patriot Place pre- and post-event.
- Look for Gillette Stadium to stay connected all game long. Verizon customers will automatically be connected to the Verizon WiFi.
- Tailgating is allowed in stadium parking lots, but open flames are not. Review all stadium Parking Rules.
- Visit The Hall after the game to see the newly renovated Super Bowl Experience Exhibit!
- The Hall will be open from 4:00 PM until 7:00 PM and is located in the Patriot Place Plaza outside of the north end zone.
- To purchase tickets, click here or visit The Hall Website.
- When driving to Gillette Stadium on Game Day, we recommend you use Waze for navigation services and traffic updates.