Meeting the needs of all our patrons at Gillette Stadium is an ongoing commitment. In our quest to continually improve stadium accessibility, please contact us with any comments, questions and/or suggestions: (508) 384-9191 / MassRelay (800) 439-2370.
- Purchasing Accessible Tickets: Gillette Stadium provides wheelchair and companion seating with enhanced sight lines on every level of the stadium and at all price points. Accessible seating options can be purchased by calling the Gillette Stadium Ticket Office at (508) 384-9191 / MassRelay (800) 439-2370 when tickets go on sale to the public or during a presale with a valid presale code. For most events, accessible seating options can also be purchased directly through Ticketmaster.com by toggling the Accessibility button under the filter tool. A person with a disability or third party buying on his/her/their behalf are able to purchase as many tickets as allowed within the event ticket limit. We have very limited seating available for guests on the day of the event so please make sure you purchase accessible seating when you order tickets. Additional information is available under the “Accessible and Companion Seating” drop-down below.
- Relocation: Patrons who acquire valid tickets for Patriots, Revolution, and all other events/games at Gillette Stadium and need to be relocated to a designated wheelchair and companion seating area are required to exchange tickets through the Gillette Stadium Ticket Office by calling (508) 384-9191 / MassRelay (800) 439-2370. Please be advised that such exchanges and relocations are subject to wheelchair & companion seat availability and are accommodated on a first-come, first-serve basis with a maximum of (1) accessible ticket and (1) companion ticket.
- Parking: Accessible parking is available for each event at Gillette Stadium. Please note that access to Gillette Stadium’s licensed ADA parking spaces is restricted to patrons with a valid state issued ADA parking placard or license plate. If you have mobility issues but do not have a state issued disabled parking placard or license plate, please enter the P7 entrance from the south or the P2 entrance from the north for Patriots games, and P7 or P1 for Revolution matches and concerts. When you arrive, inform the cashier that you require close parking and they will do their best to accommodate you, subject to availability.
- Patriots: For the 2022 season, Gillette Stadium’s licensed ADA parking spaces are located in Lot 4 when arriving from the north and Lot 22 if traveling from the south. Overflow ADA parking spaces are located in lot 3 when arriving from the north and lot 20 if traveling from the south. Additional information is available at https://www.gillettestadium.com/ada-parking/.
- Revolution: ADA parking is located in lots 4, 5 and 6 when arriving from the north and lot 22 when traveling from the south.
- Concerts: Accessible parking is located in P1 and P7 from the north and south respectively.
- Interpreter Requests: Guests requiring interpreter services for concerts and events should contact the ADA Coordinator in the Gillette Stadium Ticket Office at (508) 384-9191 / MassRelay (800) 439-2370 at the time you purchase your tickets. We ask that you provide at least three weeks’ notice before a show or event so we have adequate time to secure qualified ASL interpreters. There is no charge for interpreter services.
- Additional information about Gillette Stadium’s accessible services can be found below. If you have questions or need assistance on site, please visit our guest service booths located on the 100- and 300-level concourses by Sections 109, 131, 309 and 331 for all stadium events.