Last modified: 4/6/2015
- Children Under the Age of 13
- Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
- Information You Provide to Us
- Information We Collect through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
- Information Collected by Google Analytics
- How We Use Your Information
- Accessing and Correcting Your Information
- Your California Privacy Rights
- Data Security
- Contact Information
- Safe Harbor Policy Statement
- Onward Transfer of Personal Data
- Data Integrity
- Access and Correction
- Dispute Resolution
- TRUSTe Privacy Program
- Alternative Introduction
NPS LLC ("Company" or "We") respects your privacy and is committed to protecting it through compliance with this policy.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website www.gillettestadium.com (our "Website") and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- On this Website.
- In e-mail, text and other electronic messages between you and this Website.
- Through mobile and desktop applications you download from this Website, which provide dedicated non-browser-based interaction between you and this Website.
- When you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this policy.
- us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Company or any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries); or
- any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries), including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website.
Children Under the Age of 13
Our Website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on this Website or on or through any of its features, register on the Website, make any purchases through the Website, use any of the interactive or public comment features of this Website or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at email@example.com.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We may collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information:
- by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline ("personal information");
- that is about you but individually does not identify you; and/or
- about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website and usage details.
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies.
- From third parties, for example, our business partners.
The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Website, subscribing to our service, posting material or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you enter a contest or promotion sponsored by us, and when you report a problem with our Website.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including e-mail addresses), if you contact us.
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Website and of the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through our Website.
- Your search queries on the Website.
Information We Collect through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system and browser type.
The information we collect automatically is statistical data and does not include personal information, but we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our Website.
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from and on our Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies. For information about managing your privacy and security settings for Flash cookies, see Choices about How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
- Web Beacons. Pages of our the Website and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs. pixel tags and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an e-mail and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
We may use Google Analytics to understand how you make use of our content and determine how we can ensure that the Website functions properly. Google Analytics cookies follow your progress through our website, collecting anonymous data on where you have come from, which pages you visit, and the time spent on the site. This data is stored by Google in order to create reports. These cookies do not store your personal data.
- The information generated by the cookie about your use of the Website, including your IP address, may be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States or any other country in which Google maintains facilities. Google may use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity for us and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage. Google may also transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process the information on Google's behalf. Google may combine information (including IP addresses) obtained through its Google Analytics Premium and DoubleClick Bid Manager products to provide these services. By using this website, you consent to the processing of data about you by Google in the manner and for the purposes set out above.
- For information about how you can opt out of Google Analytics and other services that place cookies or collect data, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
We do not control these third parties' tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly. For information about how you can opt out of receiving targeted advertising from many providers, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To provide you with notices about your account/subscription, including expiration and renewal notices.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We may use the information we have collected from you to enable us to display advertisements to our advertisers' target audiences. Even though we do not disclose your personal information for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of NPS LLC's assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by NPS LLC about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
- To third parties to market their products or services to you if you have consented to/not opted out of these disclosures. We contractually require these third parties to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them. For more information, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
- To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of NPS LLC, our customers or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Cookies and Flash Cookies. You can set your browser to refuse all or some browser cookies, or to alert you when cookies are being sent.
- Disclosure of Your Information for Third-Party Advertising. If you do not want us to share your personal information with unaffiliated or non-agent third parties for promotional purposes, you can opt-out by checking the relevant box located on the form on which we collect your data. You can also always opt-out by logging into the Website and adjusting your user preferences in your account profile by checking or unchecking the relevant boxes or by sending us an e-mail stating your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Promotional Offers from the Company. If you do not wish to have your email address used by the Company to promote our own or third parties' products or services, you can opt-out by sending us an e-mail stating your request to email@example.com. If we have sent you a promotional e-mail, you may send us a return e-mail asking to be omitted from future e-mail distributions. This opt out does not apply to information provided to the Company as a result of a product purchase, warranty registration, product service experience or other transactions.
- Targeted Advertising. If you do not want us to use information that we collect or that you provide to us to deliver advertisements according to our advertisers' target-audience preferences, you can opt-out by checking the relevant box located on the form on which we collect your data the order form/registration form. You can also always adjust your user advertising preferences in your account profile by checking or unchecking the relevant boxes or by sending us an e-mail stating your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. For this opt-out to function, you must have your browser set to accept browser cookies.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You can review and change your personal information by logging into the Website and visiting your account profile page.
You may also send us an e-mail at email@example.com to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
Your California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits users of our Website that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. We urge you to be careful about giving out information in public areas of the Website such as message boards. The information you share in public areas may be viewed by any user of the Website.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
One Patriot Place
Foxboro, MA 02035, USA
Safe Harbor Privacy Statement
This policy describes the privacy principles we follow with respect to transfers of personal data from the European Economic Area (EEA) and from Switzerland (collectively, "Europe") to the United States. It sets out our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting and disclosing that personal data. We will process personal data that is transferred to us from Europe in accordance with the safe harbor principles agreed between the United States Department of Commerce and the European Commission ("Safe Harbor Principles"). These principles enable US companies to satisfy the European Union ("EU") requirement set out in the EU Data Protection Directive that personal data transferred from Europe to the United States be adequately protected. Our safe harbor certification can be found on Export.Gov. Additional information about the safe harbor program and the Safe Harbor Principles is available at http://www.export.gov/safeharbor.
The following definitions apply to Our Safe Harbor Policy:
- Data Protection Directive: EU Directive 95/46/EC on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data.
- Agent: any third-party data processor that processes personal data We provide on Our behalf and under Our instructions.
- Personal Data: any information or set of information that identifies or could be used to identify (together with other information) a living individual. Personal data does not include information that is anonymised or aggregated.
- Sensitive Personal Data: any Personal Data that reveals race, ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, information that concerns health or sex life, and information about criminal or administrative proceedings and sanctions.
If we collect Personal Data directly from individuals in Europe, we will inform them about the purposes for which we intend to process that Personal Data, the types of non-agent third parties, if any, to which we will disclose that Personal Data, and the choices and means, if any, that we offer individuals for limiting the use and disclosure of their Personal Data.
We will provide notice to individuals in clear and conspicuous language when individuals are first asked to provide Personal Data to us, or as soon as practicable thereafter. In any event, we will provide notice before we use the Personal Data for a purpose other than that for which it was originally collected.
If we receive Personal Data from our subsidiaries, affiliates or other entities in Europe, we will use that information in accordance with the notices those entities provided to the individuals to whom that Personal Data relates and the choices made by those individuals.
We will provide individuals with the opportunity to opt out of any disclosure of their Personal Data to any non-agent third party or the use of that data for a purpose other than the purpose for which it was originally collected or subsequently authorised by the individual.
We will not disclose Sensitive Personal Data to a non-agent third party or use Sensitive Personal Data for a purpose other than the purpose for which it was originally collected or subsequently authorised by the individual unless we have received the individual's affirmative and explicit consent (opt-in).
We will provide individuals with reasonable methods to exercise their choices.
Onward Transfer of Personal Data
We will obtain assurances from our Agents that they will safeguard Personal Data in accordance with this safe harbor policy. Appropriate assurances include:
- a contract between us and the Agent that requires the Agent to provide at least the same level of protection as is required by the Safe Harbor Principles;
- the Agent being subject to the Data Protection Directive;
- the Agent being established in a country that is subject to a finding of adequacy by the European Commission under Article 25(6) of Data Protection Directive; or
- safe harbor certification of the Agent.
We will take reasonable precautions to protect Personal Data we create, maintain, use or disseminate from loss, misuse, unauthorised access, disclosure, alteration and destruction. We will take special care to ensure the security of Sensitive Personal Data.
We will use Personal Data only for the purpose for which it was first collected or subsequently authorised by the individual or for other compatible purposes. We will take reasonable steps to ensure that Personal Data is relevant to its intended use, accurate, complete and current.
Access and Correction Upon request, we will provide individuals with reasonable access to the Personal Data that we hold about them except where the burden or expense of providing access would be disproportionate to the risks to the individual's privacy in the case in question, or where the rights of persons other than the individual would be violated.
We will take reasonable steps to permit individuals to correct, amend or delete Personal Data related to them that is inaccurate or incomplete.
Enforcement We will conduct compliance audits of its relevant privacy practices to verify compliance with this safe harbor policy.
If we determine that an employee of ours acted in violation of this safe harbor policy he or she will be subject to disciplinary action up to and including termination of employment.
Dispute Resolution Any questions or concerns regarding our use or disclosure of Personal Data should be addressed to Our Central Privacy Coordinator at the address given below. We will investigate and attempt to resolve any complaints and disputes regarding the use and disclosure of Personal Data in accordance with the provisions of this safe harbor policy.
For complaints that cannot be resolved between Company and the complainant, we have agreed to participate in the TRUSTe dispute resolution procedures in the investigation and resolution of complaints to resolve disputes in accordance with the Safe Harbor Principles.
TRUSTe Privacy Program
This policy applies to information we collect:
- on this Website;
- in email, text and other electronic messages between you and this Website; and
- when you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this policy.
- from other sources within NPS LLC that is then maintained or associated with information we have collected on this Website.
- us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Company or any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries);
- any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries), including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website; or
We are a participant in the US-EU Safe Harbor program developed by the US Department of Commerce and the European Union (EU). We have certified that we adhere to the Safe Harbor Privacy Principles agreed upon by the US and EU. For more information about the Safe Harbor and to view our certification, visit the US Department of Commerce's Safe Harbor website. To review our Safe Harbor policy, click here.