BE CLEAR ON STADIUM SAFETY
GILLETTE STADIUM BAG POLICY
Only clear plastic bags that comply with the Gillette Stadium policy are allowed into Gillette Stadium on event days. Compliant bags are defined within the Prohibited Item list below. This policy is in effect for all Gillette Stadium ticketed events.
Any item deemed inappropriate by stadium management will not be allowed into the stadium,
including but not limited to:
- Bags of any kind except gallon sized clear freezer bags or authorized clear bags measuring 12" x 12" x 6" and women's wristlets or handheld wallets not to exceed 8" x 5" x 2.
- Any type of portable chair or seat, other than those approved for persons with accessibility issues
- Camera cases, binocular cases, laptop bags, backpacks, diaper bags, duffel bags, purses, and any other type of carry item.
- Any alcoholic beverages
- Weapons of any kind [including knives]
- Food or beverages [unless the individual is in possession of a letter signed by Kelly Way, Director of Operations, TeamOps LLC]
- Illegal drugs or substances
- Coolers or containers, including cans and bottles
- Fireworks or pyrotechnics
- Animals, except service animals assisting those with disabilities
- Strollers or baby seats (acceptable for New England Revolution events and where designated)
- Folding and/or standalone chairs
- Heated clothing; jackets, socks etc.
- Noisemakers, bullhorns or air horns
- Balloons or beach balls
- Seat cushions
- Drones, unmanned aircraft
- Selfie sticks
- Any other item deemed inappropriate by stadium management
No prohibited items will be accepted at the stadium gates for safekeeping. Please leave all prohibited items secured in your vehicle.
The following items may be allowed into the stadium subject to inspection:
- Bags: Only gallon sized clear freezer bags, authorized clear bags measuring 12" x 12" x 6", women's wristlets or handheld wallets not to exceed 8" x 5" x 2", and clear plastic bags carrying only purchases made at the stadium ProShop.
- Cameras: Still cameras are allowed. All video cameras are prohibited. Detachable lenses on still cameras may be detached during inspection.
- Small electronics: Items such as cell phones, personal digital assistants, small transistor radios, small TV monitors, audio recording equipment, etc. will be allowed into the stadium but may have to be turned on during inspection.
- Small flags: Flags with poles less than two feet in length may be allowed into the stadium after inspection.
- Banners: Banners may be prohibited due to size or message content
All acceptable items will be checked by security to ensure they are what they appear to be.