New England Revolution vs. Atlanta United FC
October 01 2022, 01:00 pm
October 1, 2022 @ 1:00 pm America/New York Timezone
The New England Revolution are excited to welcome fans to Gillette Stadium for the 2022 season. Please review our Know Before You Go guide and the comprehensive Match Day FAQs before attending Revolution home matches this season to maintain a safe environment for our vistors, players, and staff.
Only one (1) pre-approved bag per guest will be allowed inside the stadium.Review the newly updated stadium Bag Policy.
- Please visit our Accessible Services page to learn about Accessible Seating and Relocation or call our ADA Coordinator at (508) 384-9191 / MassRelay (800) 439-2370.
- Gillette Stadium is now a completely cashless stadium. Only contactless payment options will be accepted within the stadium. Event attendees will be able to utilize one of our new Cash-to-Card kiosks to convert cash to Visa® prepaid cards. Visa® prepaid cards will be valid anywhere Visa® is accepted. For more information on our Cash-to-Card kiosks, click here.
- Per the guidance from the CDC and State of Massachusetts, face coverings will NOT be mandatory for guests at Gillette Stadium. However, it is recommended that you wear a face covering if you are not yet fully vaccinated. In addition, for your comfort and safety, we have added hand sanitizing stations throughout the entire stadium. We have also installed touchless toilets and sinks in all restrooms. For more information on our health and safety protocols, please review our Know Before You Go guide and the comprehensive match day FAQs before attending Revolution home matches this season.
- Parking is FREE to all attendees.
- Parking Lots Open at 1:30 PM
- Please see the Revolution Parking Map for more information.
- For information on the Revolution Seating Chart, click here.
- Explore the shops and restaurants at Patriot Place before and after the event.
- Look for Gillette Stadium to stay connected all match long.
- Open fires are not allowed. All fires must be contained within a suitable and appropriate fire burning device and must be movable in the event of an emergency. “Fire pits” with open flames are not considered movable in the event of an emergency, and therefore are not allowed. All fires and/or grills should not be left unattended. Used charcoal briquettes and/or other burning material must be disposed of properly and not left on the parking surface to burn out.
- Please review our comprehensive match day FAQs for more information on our 2021 Tailgating policy.
- Postgame tailgating is permitted and must conclude 90 minutes after the final whistle.
- When driving to Gillette Stadium, we recommend you use Waze for navigation services and traffic updates.