August 1, 2023 @ 8:00 pm
America/New York Timezone
Following the wildly successful release of BEYONCÉ’s seventh studio album, RENAISSANCE, the global superstar has announced RENAISSANCE WORLD TOUR, her first solo tour in over six years. The 2023 tour, produced by Parkwood Entertainment, and promoted by Live Nation, kicked off on May 10 at Friends Arena in Stockholm, SE, making stops throughout Europe in Cardiff, Edinburgh, Sunderland, Paris, London, Marseille, Amsterdam, Warsaw and more. The tour then continues across North America with shows in Toronto, Chicago, East Rutherford, Atlanta, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Houston and more.
- 4:00 PM Parking Lots Open
- 5:00 PM Stadium Gates Open*
- 8:00 PM Event Start Time
*Gate opening time was updated from 6:00 PM to 5:00 PM
- Find tickets here.
- The main ticket office is closed due to the ongoing construction. There are two ticket office trailers; one is located in the North end of the East Club parking lot (Lot 5) and the other is located outside of the W3 entrance near the CVS Health Gate.
- For your safety and convenience, all tickets will be available via mobile ticketing only. Download the Gillette Stadium App. Tap the “Tickets” icon at the bottom of the screen. Tap the “View/Manage My Tickets” icon.
- For information on the Concert Seating Chart, click here.
- Field seating enters through the Ticketmaster Gate ONLY.
- Parking lots open four (4) hours prior to the start of the show, and close immediately after the event concludes. Prepaid parking passes for this show are SOLD OUT.
- Gillette Stadium also offers general parking on the opposite side of Route 1. General parking is included in the price of your ticket. Click here to see a map.
- Clear Bag Policy:
- Non-clear bags are not to exceed 4.5” x 6.5”.
- Clear bags are not to exceed 12” x 6” x 12”.
- Clear backpacks are allowed, as long as they meet the 12" x 6" x 12" clear bag policy.
- Banner Information:
- Banners larger than 11” x 17” are not permitted.
- Lights/battery packs are not permitted on signage, clothing or any other objects.
- Stadium/artist management reserves the right to prohibit signs or banners due to message content.
- Electronics Information:
- No GoPro, video cameras, tripods or monopods.
- No professional cameras or cameras with detachable lenses.
- Polaroid cameras and portable phone chargers are permitted.
- Empty reusable water bottles are allowed inside Gillette Stadium ONLY if you are sitting in the 100s, 200s and 300s. No reusable water bottles will be allowed if you have floor tickets.
- Selfie sticks, backpacks, lasers, umbrellas, and outside food and beverage are NOT permitted inside the stadium. For a full list of permitted and prohibited items, please click here.
- Aug. 1 show will have service from BOS only
- Boston special event trains will depart from South Station with stops at Back Bay and Dedham Corporate Center before arriving at Foxboro Station.
- Depart South Station: 5:15 PM
- Depart Back Bay: 5:20 PM
- Depart Dedham Corporate Center: 5:40 PM
- Arrive at Foxboro Station: 6:15 PM
- The train will depart Foxboro Station 30 minutes after the concert ends.
- Tickets for the Beyoncé special event train are currently sold out.
- Please note: Regular Commuter Rail tickets and passes are not valid for special event trains. Guests choosing to travel to Gillette Stadium for the show via the Foxboro Station weekday Commuter Rail service will not be able to return to Boston following the conclusion of the concert via the special event train without purchasing a corresponding special event train ticket. The last Foxboro Station weekday Commuter Rail train departs for Boston at 10:20 p.m., while the special event train will depart 30 minutes following the conclusion of the concert.
- Gillette Stadium provides two (2) dedicated ADA Elevators for guests needing additional accommodations and requiring elevator access: one on the west side of the stadium at the W1 entrance, and one on the east side of the stadium at the Ticketmaster Gate. To see a map of these stadium entrances, please click here.
- Please visit our Accessible Services page to learn about Accessible Seating and Relocation or call our ADA Coordinator at (508) 384-9191 / MassRelay (800) 439-2370.
- General Admission Gates: Bank of America Gate, CVS Health Gate, and Ticketmaster Gate
- Field Seating: Enel Plaza ONLY
- ADA Entry: Ticketmaster Gate on the east and Bank of America Gate on the west
- Gillette Stadium is a completely cashless stadium. Only contactless payment options will be accepted within the stadium. Event attendees will be able to utilize one of our new Cash-to-Card kiosks to convert cash to Visa® prepaid cards. Visa® prepaid cards will be valid anywhere Visa® is accepted. For more information on our Cash-to-Card kiosks, click here.
- Fans who use local roads will experience delays in arrival time due to road closures that are not captured by traffic and navigation apps. When driving to Gillette Stadium, we recommend you use Waze for navigation services and traffic updates.
- Reminder: access to Gillette Stadium on event day is via Route 1 only.
- For your convenience, there are family restrooms located on the 100 level near section 139 (inside the Bank of America Gate), and behind the south end zone scoreboard.
- Gillette Stadium has a designated rideshare drop off and pick up location in Lot 15 (adjacent to Bass Pro Shops) for Uber and Lyft users. Fans must schedule an Uber or Lyft ride to and from the venue through their respective mobile apps in order to use those services.
- For concerts and other events, taxi pickup is in Lot 6A.
- Please note that Gillette Stadium makes no representation about the availability, cost, or quality of any rideshare, taxi or limousine service. The companies and individuals that operate these services are solely responsible for providing these services. Gillette Stadium suggests that you contact these companies and individuals in advance of an event to confirm that the services will be available or have a secondary plan for a safe ride home.
- Visit our Parking Page to view all parking maps.
- Look for the Gillette Stadium wifi to stay connected throughout the event.
- Explore the shops and restaurants at Patriot Place before and after the event.