Billy Joel and Stevie Nicks
September 23 2023, 07:00 pm
September 23, 2023 @ 7:00 pm
America/New York Timezone
BILLY JOEL & STEVIE NICKS
Music legends Billy Joel and Stevie Nicks, two of the most loved and universally respected entertainers of all time, announce one unforgettable evening of live music at Gillette Stadium in Foxborough, MA, on Saturday, September 23, 2023. The spectacular one-night show marks the first time the two have performed on the same stage in New England.
Tickets are on sale now, click here to buy.
- Find tickets here.
- The main ticket office is closed due to the ongoing construction. There are two ticket office trailers; one is located in the North end of the East Club parking lot (Lot 5) and the other is located outside of the W3 entrance near the CVS Health Gate.
- For your safety and convenience, all tickets will be available via mobile ticketing only. Download the Gillette Stadium App. Tap the “Tickets” icon at the bottom of the screen. Tap the “View/Manage My Tickets” icon.
- For information on the Concert Seating Chart, click here.
- Field seating enters through the Ticketmaster Gate ONLY.
- Clear Bag Policy:
- Non-clear bags are not to exceed 4.5” x 6.5”.
- Clear bags are not to exceed 12” x 6” x 12”.
- Clear backpacks are allowed, as long as they meet the 12" x 6" x 12" clear bag policy.
- Banner Information:
- Banners larger than 11” x 17” are not permitted.
- Lights/battery packs are not permitted on signage, clothing or any other objects.
- Stadium/artist management reserves the right to prohibit signs or banners due to message content.
- Electronics Information:
- No GoPro, video cameras, tripods or monopods.
- No professional cameras or cameras with detachable lenses.
- Polaroid cameras and portable phone chargers are permitted.
- Empty reusable water bottles are allowed inside Gillette Stadium ONLY if you are sitting in the 100s, 200s and 300s. No reusable water bottles will be allowed if you have floor tickets.
- Selfie sticks, backpacks, lasers, umbrellas, and outside food and beverage are NOT permitted inside the stadium. For a full list of permitted and prohibited items, please click here.
- Sept. 23 show will have service from BOS and PVD
- Boston special event trains will depart from South Station with stops at Back Bay and Dedham Corporate Center before arriving at Foxboro Station. Providence special event trains will depart from Providence Station and make stops at Attleboro and Mansfield before arriving at Foxboro Station.
- Roundtrip tickets will be $20 each and go on sale September 9, two weeks before the show date. For concerts with multiple Gillette Stadium dates, tickets will go on sale two weeks before the first show date (i.e. all special event train tickets for Taylor Swift will go on sale two weeks before May 19).
- Tickets will be available via the mTicket app or at ticket offices at South Station, North Station and Back Bay Station
- The exact schedule for the show will be announced closer to the show dates at www.mbta.com/destinations/gillette-stadium
- Gillette Stadium provides two (2) dedicated ADA Elevators for guests needing additional accommodations and requiring elevator access: one on the west side of the stadium at the W1 entrance, and one on the east side of the stadium at the Ticketmaster Gate. To see a map of these stadium entrances, please click here.
- Please visit our Accessible Services page to learn about Accessible Seating and Relocation or call our ADA Coordinator at (508) 384-9191 / MassRelay (800) 439-2370.
- General Admission Gates: Bank of America Gate and Ticketmaster Gate
- Field Seating: Ticketmaster Gate ONLY
- ADA Entry: Ticketmaster Gate on the east and Bank of America Gate on the west
- Gillette Stadium is a completely cashless stadium. Only contactless payment options will be accepted within the stadium. Event attendees will be able to utilize one of our new Cash-to-Card kiosks to convert cash to Visa® prepaid cards. Visa® prepaid cards will be valid anywhere Visa® is accepted. For more information on our Cash-to-Card kiosks, click here.
- Fans who use local roads will experience delays in arrival time due to road closures that are not captured by traffic and navigation apps. When driving to Gillette Stadium, we recommend you use Waze for navigation services and traffic updates.
- Reminder: access to Gillette Stadium on event day is via Route 1 only.
- Pre-paid and general admission parking details coming soon.
- For your convenience, there are family restrooms located on the 100 level near section 139 (inside the Bank of America Gate), and behind the south end zone scoreboard.
- Gillette Stadium has a designated rideshare drop off and pick up location in Lot 15 (adjacent to Bass Pro Shops) for Uber and Lyft users. Fans must schedule an Uber or Lyft ride to and from the venue through their respective mobile apps in order to use those services.
- For concerts and other events, taxi pickup is in Lot 6A.
- Please note that Gillette Stadium makes no representation about the availability, cost, or quality of any rideshare, taxi or limousine service. The companies and individuals that operate these services are solely responsible for providing these services. Gillette Stadium suggests that you contact these companies and individuals in advance of an event to confirm that the services will be available or have a secondary plan for a safe ride home.
- Visit our Parking Page to view all parking maps.
- Look for Gillette Stadium to Stay connected throughout the event.
- Explore the shops and restaurants at Patriot Place before and after the event.