May 19, 2023 @ 6:30 pm
America/New York Timezone
TAYLOR SWIFT: The Eras Tour
The record-breaking, eleven-time GRAMMY winner Taylor Swift will perform at Gillette, the first NFL stadium she ever headlined, for the 11th, 12th and 13th times when she takes the stage this May. She will be joined in Foxborough by Phoebe Bridgers and GAYLE for the May 19 and 20 shows, and Phoebe Bridgers and Gracie Abrams for the May 21 show.
- 2:30 PM Lots Open
- 4:30 PM Gates Open
- 6:30 PM Event Start Time
Event Day Merch: Fans attending the concerts this weekend will also have the opportunity to visit the merchandise trailer. Ahead of the shows on Friday, Saturday and Sunday, the trailer will open with stadium lots at 2:30 PM and will be located on the west side of the stadium across from Lot 10 and adjacent to the CVS Health Gate.
- Anyone not holding an event ticket will not be able to access and park in the stadium lots to access the merchandise trailer on Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Event tickets are required to access stadium parking lots for all stadium events at Gillette Stadium, including Taylor Swift.
- Find tickets here.
- The main ticket office is closed due to the ongoing construction. There are two ticket office trailers; one is located in the North end of the East Club parking lot (Lot 5) and the other is located outside of the W3 entrance near the CVS Health Gate.
- Download the Gillette Stadium App. Tap the “Tickets” icon at the bottom of the screen. Then, tap the "Manage Tickets" icon. For more information regarding mobile ticketing, click here.
- For information on the Concert Seating Chart, click here.
- Field seating enters through the Ticketmaster Gate ONLY.
- Clear Bag Policy:
- Non-clear bags are not to exceed 4.5” x 6.5”.
- Clear bags are not to exceed 12” x 6” x 12”.
- Clear backpacks are allowed, as long as they meet the 12" x 6" x 12" clear bag policy.
- Banner Information:
- Banners/signs larger than 11” x 17” are not permitted.
- Lights/battery packs are not permitted on signage, clothing or any other objects.
- Stadium/artist management reserves the right to prohibit signs or banners due to message content.
- Electronics Information:
- No GoPro, video cameras, tripods or monopods.
- No professional cameras or cameras with detachable lenses.
- Polaroid cameras and portable phone chargers are permitted.
- Empty reusable water bottles are allowed inside Gillette Stadium ONLY if you are sitting in the 100s, 200s and 300s. No reusable water bottles will be allowed if you have floor tickets.
- Selfie sticks, backpacks, lasers, umbrellas, and outside food and beverage are NOT permitted inside the stadium. For a full list of permitted and prohibited items, please click here.
- The May 19 show will have MBTA Service from BOS only.
- Boston special event trains will depart from South Station with stops at Back Bay and Dedham Corporate Center before arriving at Foxboro Station.
- Friday, May 19 (BOS ONLY):
- Depart South Station: 4:05 PM
- Depart Back Bay: 4:10 PM
- Depart Dedham Corporate Center: 4:30 PM
- Arrive Foxboro: 5:05 PM
- NOTE: Trains will depart Foxboro Station 30 minutes after each concert ends.
- Tickets for the Taylor Swift special event train on Friday, May 19 are currently sold out.
- Please note: These are special event trains and ticket sales will be stopped once the maximum capacity is reached. Regular Commuter Rail tickets and passes are not valid for special event trains. Guests choosing to travel to Gillette Stadium for the Friday, May 19 show via the Foxboro Station weekday Commuter Rail service will not be able to return to Boston following the conclusion of the show via the special event train without purchasing a corresponding special event train ticket. The last Foxboro Station weekday Commuter Rail train departs for Boston at 10:20 p.m., while special event trains will depart 30 minutes following the conclusion of each concert.
An event ticket corresponding to that evening’s show is required to access and park in all lots. Tickets will be checked upon entry into the lots. If you do not have an event ticket, you will be turned away.
Parking lots open four (4) hours prior to the start of each show, and close immediately after each event concludes. Gillette Stadium offers general parking for all ticket holders
. General parking is on the opposite side of Route 1 and is included in the price of your ticket. Please note that while a parking pass is not required for general parking. View map
- Stadium-side prepaid parking: SOLD OUT. Prepaid parking is $35 and is the ONLY way to park on the stadium side of Route 1. Stadium-side parking passes for Taylor Swift are sold out. If you purchased a stadium-side parking pass, a parking space will be guaranteed regardless of when you arrive on event day.
- General parking for all ticket holders: Gillette Stadium also offers general parking on the opposite side of Route 1. General parking is included in the price of your ticket. Please note that a parking pass is not required for general parking, guests will be required to show their event tickets for that evening's show to gain entry to and park in the parking lots. View map.
- Gillette Stadium provides two (2) dedicated ADA Elevators for guests needing additional accommodations and requiring elevator access: one on the west side of the stadium at the W1 entrance, and one on the east side of the stadium at the Ticketmaster Gate. To see a map of these stadium entrances, please click here.
- Please visit our Accessible Services page to learn about Accessible Seating and Relocation or call our ADA Coordinator at (508) 384-9191 / MassRelay (800) 439-2370.
- General Admission Gates: CVS Health Gate, Bank of America Gate and Ticketmaster Gate
- Field Seating: Enel Plaza ONLY
- ADA Entry: Ticketmaster Gate on the east and Bank of America Gate on the west
- Gillette Stadium is a completely cashless stadium. Only contactless payment options will be accepted within the stadium. Event attendees will be able to utilize one of our new Cash-to-Card kiosks to convert cash to Visa® prepaid cards. Visa® prepaid cards will be valid anywhere Visa® is accepted. For more information on our Cash-to-Card kiosks, click here.
- Fans who use local roads will experience delays in arrival time due to road closures that are not captured by traffic and navigation apps. When driving to Gillette Stadium, we recommend you use Waze for navigation services and traffic updates.
- Reminder: access to Gillette Stadium on event day is via Route 1 only.
- For your convenience, there are family restrooms located on the 100 level near section 139 (inside the Bank of America Gate), and behind the south end zone scoreboard.
- Look for the Gillette Stadium wifi to stay connected throughout the event.
- Gillette Stadium has a designated rideshare drop off and pick up location in Lot 15 adjacent to Bass Pro Shops for Uber and Lyft users. Fans can schedule an Uber or Lyft ride to and from the venue through their respective mobile apps.
- Gillette Stadium has a designated taxi stand location in Lot 6A on the east side of the stadium. Taxis will be available at this location following the conclusion of each concert. Please note that taxis are limited and will be on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- South Retail Parking Lot 15 may be used for both drop-offs and pick-ups.
- Lot 3A may be used for pick-ups ONLY.
- Limousines and buses will not be allowed to drop-off or pick-up in any stadium lots.
- Parents are encouraged to return to either Lot 15 or Lot 3A between 9:30 PM and 10:00 PM.
- Parents who are dropping off their children and plan to remain on the property, either waiting in their vehicle or at Patriot Place Stores/Restaurants should plan to park in general parking to avoid being in violation of the Parking Rules and Regulations as it relates to retail parking.
- You should advise your children that you may not be in the same parking location as they were dropped off since many people will be returning to claim their children at the same location.
- View map