May 21, 2023 @ 6:30 pm
America/New York Timezone
TAYLOR SWIFT: The Eras Tour
The record-breaking, eleven-time GRAMMY winner Taylor Swift will perform at Gillette, the first NFL stadium she ever headlined, for the 11th, 12th and 13th times when she takes the stage this May. She will be joined in Foxborough by Phoebe Bridgers and GAYLE for the May 19 and 20 shows, and Phoebe Bridgers and Gracie Abrams for the May 21 show.
- Find tickets here.
- The main ticket office is closed due to the ongoing construction. There are two ticket office trailers; one is located in the North end of the East Club parking lot (Lot 5) and the other is located outside of the W3 entrance near the CVS Health Gate.
- For your safety and convenience, all tickets will be available via mobile ticketing only. Download the Gillette Stadium App. Tap the “Tickets” icon at the bottom of the screen. Tap the “View/Manage My Tickets” icon.
- For information on the Concert Seating Chart, click here.
- Field seating enters through the Ticketmaster Gate ONLY.
- Only one (1) pre-approved bag per guest. Review the newly updated stadium Bag Policy.
- Signs are allowed but cannot be larger than 11 in. x 17 in.
- Both the E2 and W2 entrances will be used as ADA entry way
- Please visit our Accessible Services page to learn about Accessible Seating and Relocation or call our ADA Coordinator at (508) 384-9191 / MassRelay (800) 439-2370.
- General Admission Gates: Bank of America Gate and Ticketmaster Gate
- Field Seating: Ticketmaster Gate ONLY
- ADA Entry: E2 elevator, W2 elevator
- Gillette Stadium is a completely cashless stadium. Only contactless payment options will be accepted within the stadium. Event attendees will be able to utilize one of our new Cash-to-Card kiosks to convert cash to Visa® prepaid cards. Visa® prepaid cards will be valid anywhere Visa® is accepted. For more information on our Cash-to-Card kiosks, click here.
- Per the guidance from the CDC and State of Massachusetts, face coverings will NOT be mandatory for guests at Gillette Stadium. However, it is recommended that you wear a face covering if you are not yet fully vaccinated. In addition, for your comfort and safety, we have added hand sanitizing stations throughout the entire stadium. We have also installed touchless toilets and sinks in all restrooms. For more information on our health and safety protocols, please review our Health and Safety page.
- May 20 & 21 shows will have MBTA service from both BOS and PVD.
- Boston special event trains will depart from South Station with stops at Back Bay and Dedham Corporate Center before arriving at Foxboro Station. Providence special event trains will depart from Providence Station and make stops at Attleboro and Mansfield before arriving at Foxboro Station.
- Roundtrip tickets will be $20 each and go on sale May 5, two weeks before the show date. For concerts with multiple Gillette Stadium dates, tickets will go on sale two weeks before the first show date (i.e. all special event train tickets for Taylor Swift will go on sale May 5).
- Tickets will be available via the mTicket app or at ticket offices at South Station, North Station and Back Bay Station
- The exact schedule for the show will be announced closer to the show dates at www.mbta.com/destinations/gillette-stadium
- When driving to Gillette Stadium, we recommend you use Waze for navigation services and traffic updates.
- There will be a family restroom for your convenience located on the 100 level behind the south end scoreboard.
- Look for the Gillette Stadium wifi to stay connected throughout the event.
- Explore the shops and restaurants at Patriot Place before and after the event.