August 11, 2022 @ 7:00 pm
America/New York Timezone
The New England Patriots are excited to welcome fans to Gillette Stadium for the 2022 Preseason. Please review our Health & Safety page before attending Patriots home games this season.
|Fan Health Promise
Per the guidance from the CDC and State of Massachusetts face coverings, negative test results and proof of vaccination are not required to enter Gillette Stadium. However, all ticketholders must agree that neither they nor their guests will attend an event if they have tested positive for COVID-19 in the past 10 days or experienced symptoms of COVID-19 within 48 hours prior to the event. All ticket holders also agree to follow all applicable CDC guidance in effect on event day, including guidance on when to quarantine and wear a mask, and what steps to take when you have been exposed to COVID-19. For more information, please review the Gillette Stadium Ticket Terms.
Only one (1) pre-approved bag per guest will be allowed inside the stadium.Review the newly updated stadium Bag Policy.
Mobile Ticketing Only
For your safety and convenience, all tickets are accessible via mobile device only for Gillette Stadium events, including New England Patriots home games. Importantly, all individuals attending an event at Gillette Stadium should download the Gillette Stadium App to access their tickets. Be sure to sign in to your account to ensure you can view your tickets before event day. Click here for additional information related to mobile ticketing, including step-by-step instructions, answers to FAQs, and mobile ticketing tutorials.
Happy Holidays! Patriots vs. Bengals
- 8:00 AM – The Patriots ProShop Opens
- 9:00 AM – Ticket Office Opens
- 9:00 AM – Parking Lots Open
- 9:00 AM – The Patriots Hall of Fame Opens
- 10:00 AM – Putnam Club & Dell Technologies Suite Levels Open
- 10:20 AM – MBTA Train Departs from Providence Station
- 10:35 AM – MBTA Train Departs from South Station
- 11:00 AM – Gillette Stadium Gates Open
- 11:25 AM – Both MBTA Trains Arrive at Foxboro Station from Boston and Providence
- 1:00 PM – Kick-off: Patriots vs. Bengals
- 30 Minutes after Kickoff: Lot 55 secured. No vehicles will be able to enter/exit the lot after this time.
- 30 Minutes Postgame – Both MBTA Trains for Boston and Providence Depart from Foxboro Station
- 75 minutes Postgame – Lot 55 Re-Opens for Egress
- 75 Minutes Postgame (or when last patron exits) – The Patriots ProShop Closes
- 6:00 PM – The Patriots Hall of Fame Closes
- The main ticket office is closed during construction. For gameday, there are two ticket office trailers; one is located across from the Ticketmaster Gate and the other is located outside of the W3 entrance near the CVS Health Gate.
- For your safety and convenience, all tickets will be available via mobile ticketing. To access your tickets, download the Gillette Stadium app. From the app home page, tap Tickets followed by Manage Tickets. Sign into your account to view and manage your mobile tickets. Click here for additional information related to mobile ticketing.
- For a general stadium seating chart, click here.
ACCESS TO GILLETTE STADIUM ON EVENT DAY IS VIA ROUTE ONE ONLY. TICKET HOLDERS WHO USE LOCAL ROADS WILL EXPERIENCE DELAYS IN ARRIVAL TIME DUE TO ROAD CLOSURES THAT ARE NOT CAPTURED BY TRAFFIC AND NAVIGATION APPS.
- Ticket holders can save time accessing Gillette Stadium parking lots by purchasing prepaid parking passes. Prepaid parking is the only way to park on the stadium side of Route 1.
- FREE “Delayed Exit” Parking is available to reserve in advance here, and many ADA Parking options are also available.
- General Parking (Pay-On-Arrival Only) $50 for cars and motorcycles
- $150 for buses and oversized vehicles
- Oversized vehicle parking lot located in lot 52
- Lot 15 for rideshare, back of lot 6 for taxis
- General Stadium parking lot map can be found here.
- One pre-approved clear bag per guest will be allowed inside the stadium. Review the updated stadium Bag Policy.
Explore the shops and restaurants at Patriot Place
pre- and post-event.
- Gillette Stadium is a completely cashless stadium. Only contactless payment options will be accepted within the stadium. Event attendees will be able to utilize one of our new Cash-to-Card kiosks to convert cash to Visa® prepaid cards. Visa® prepaid cards will be valid anywhere Visa® is accepted. For more information on our Cash-to-Card kiosks, click here.
- Want to avoid traffic? The MBTA Commuter Rail is providing train service from South Station in Boston to Gillette Stadium for Sunday's game. Tickets can be purchased via the mTicket app or in person at North Station, South Station, or Back Bay Station.
to view a map with directions on how to return back to Foxboro Station for MBTA Service from Gillette Stadium.
For more information on trains to Gillette Stadium, please click here.
- When driving to Gillette Stadium, we recommend you use Waze for navigation services and traffic updates.
- There will be a family restroom for your convenience located on the 100 level behind the south end scoreboard.
Construction is underway in the north end of Gillette Stadium, and exciting renovations are coming in 2023! Fans attending Sunday's game will notice changes throughout the north end of the building. In particular, please be aware of the following:
- Seats in the North End Zone remain fully accessible and have not been affected by this project.
- Concessions and restrooms on the North End Zone Concourse are closed during construction, but all other concessions and restroom locations in the lower bowl will be operational throughout the 2022 season.
- The North End Zone video board has been removed during construction. A temporary video board will be in place prior to the start of the 2022 regular season.
- Fans will still be able to walk between the east and west quadrants of the 100-level concourse on event days.
- Please be mindful of all posted signage and adhere to construction barriers that have been erected for your safety.
For more information, please click here.
- The Patriots ProShop will be open from 8:00 AM until 75 minutes postgame.
- The Patriots Hall of Fame presented by Raytheon Technologies will be open. Please visit The Hall Website for more information.
- Opening time 4:00 PM
- Tailgating is allowed in stadium parking lots, but open flames are not. Review all stadium Parking Rules.
Look for Gillette Stadium to stay connected all game long. Verizon customers will automatically be connected to the Verizon Wi-Fi.
Traffic restrictions will be in place on local roads in Foxborough before and after games. Use I-95 when coming from the north, or I-495 when coming from the south, east and west to access Gillette Stadium from Route 1. Click here for detailed directions.
Head over to Enel Plaza outside the Pro Shop to check out our Fan Zone with Patriots Partner Activations, the Bud Light Beer Garden, photo-ops, giveaways and more. Our DJ will be playing from 9:00-1:00 PM, the Patriots Cheerleaders will be performing and signing autographs, and Pat Patriot will make an appearance.