June 5, 2021 @ 5:00 pm America/New York Timezone
1 Patriot Pl
The Premier Lacrosse League (PLL) powered by Ticketmaster will return to Gillette Stadium to kick off the 2021 season with an opening five-game slate June 4 through June 6. Please review our Know Before You Go guide and comprehensive PLL FAQs before attending PLL Opening Weekend.
Only one (1) pre-approved bag per guest. Review the newly updated stadium Bag Policy.
Mobile Ticketing Only
For your safety and convenience, all tickets will be available via mobile ticketing only. Download the Gillette Stadium App. Tap the “Tickets” icon at the bottom of screen. Tap the “View/Manage My Tickets” icon.
- 10:00 AM – ProShop Opens
- 3:00 PM - Ticket Office Opens
- 3:00 PM – All Parking Lots Open
- 3:30 PM – Stadium Gates Open
- 5:00 PM – Faceoff #1
- 7:45 PM – Faceoff #2
- Please visit our Accessible Services page to learn about Accessible Seating and Relocation or call our ADA Coordinator at (508) 384-9191 / MassRelay (800) 439-2370.
- Gillette Stadium is now a completely cashless stadium. Only contactless payment options will be accepted within the stadium. Event attendees will be able to utilize one of our new Cash-to-Card kiosks to convert cash to Visa® prepaid cards. Visa® prepaid cards will be valid anywhere Visa® is accepted. For more information on our Cash-to-Card kiosks, click here.
- Per the guidance from the CDC and State of Massachusetts, face coverings will NOT be mandatory for guests at Gillette Stadium. However, it is recommended that you wear a face covering if you are not yet fully vaccinated. In addition, for your comfort and safety, we have added hand sanitizing stations throughout the entire stadium. We have also installed touchless toilets and sinks in all restrooms. For more information on our health and safety protocols, please review our Know Before You Go page.
- Parking is FREE to all attendees.
- Parking Lots Open: 3:00 PM
- Explore the shops and restaurants at Patriot Place before and after the event.
- Look for Gillette Stadium to stay connected all match long.
- Open fires are not allowed. All fires must be contained within a suitable and appropriate fire burning device and must be movable in the event of an emergency. “Fire pits” with open flames are not considered movable in the event of an emergency, and therefore are not allowed. All fires and/or grills should not be left unattended. Used charcoal briquettes and/or other burning material must be disposed of properly and not left on the parking surface to burn out.
- When driving to Gillette Stadium, we recommend you use Waze for navigation services and traffic updates.