April 22, 2023 @ 7:30 pm
America/New York Timezone
The New England Revolution are excited to welcome fans to Gillette Stadium for the 2023 season. Please review our Health & Safety page and the comprehensive Match Day FAQs before attending Revolution home matches this season to maintain a safe environment for our visitors, players, and staff.
|Fan Health Promise
Although negative tests and vaccinations will not be required for stadium entry, all ticketholders must agree that neither they nor their guests will attend an event if they have tested positive for COVID-19 in the past 10 days or experienced symptoms of COVID-19 within 48 hours prior to the event. All ticketholders also agree to follow all applicable CDC guidance in effect on event day, including guidance on when to quarantine and wear a mask, and what steps to take when you have been exposed to COVID-19. For more information, please review the Gillette Stadium Ticket Terms.
Only one (1) pre-approved bag per guest will be allowed inside the stadium.Review the newly updated stadium Bag Policy.
- 10:00 AM – ProShop Opens
- 4:30 PM - Ticket Office Opens
- 5:30 PM – All Parking Lots Open
- 6:30 PM – Stadium Gates Open
- 7:30 PM – Kickoff
- Please visit our Accessible Services page to learn about Accessible Seating and Relocation or call our ADA Coordinator at (508) 384-9191 / MassRelay (800) 439-2370.
- Gillette Stadium is a completely cashless stadium. Only contactless payment options will be accepted within the stadium. Event attendees will be able to utilize one of our new Cash-to-Card kiosks to convert cash to Visa® prepaid cards. Visa® prepaid cards will be valid anywhere Visa® is accepted. For more information on our Cash-to-Card kiosks, click here.
- Parking is FREE to all attendees.
- Parking Lots Open at 5:30 PM
- Please see the Revolution Parking Map for more information.
- Clear Bag Policy:
- Non-clear bags are not to exceed 4.5” x 6.5”.
- Clear bags are not to exceed 12” x 6” x 12”.
- Banner Information:
- Banners larger than 11” x 17” are not permitted.
- Lights/battery packs are not permitted on signage, clothing or any other objects.
- Stadium/artist management reserves the right to prohibit signs or banners due to message content.
- Electronics Information:
- No GoPro, video cameras, tripods or monopods.
- No professional cameras or cameras with detachable lenses.
- Polaroid cameras and portable phone chargers are permitted.
- Selfie sticks, backpacks, lasers, umbrellas, and outside food and beverage are NOT permitted inside the stadium. For a full list of permitted and prohibited items, please click here.
- For information on the Revolution Seating Chart, click here.
- Explore the shops and restaurants at Patriot Place before and after the event.
- Construction of the most dramatic Gillette Stadium improvements since its opening in 2002 began in the north end of the stadium this year. Click here for more information on how stadium renovations are impacting event day in 2022.
- Gillette Stadium has a designated rideshare drop off and pick up location in Lot 15 (adjacent to Bass Pro Shops) for Uber and Lyft users. Fans must schedule an Uber or Lyft ride to and from the venue through their respective mobile apps in order to use those services.
- For concerts and other events, taxi pickup is in Lot 6A.
- Please note that Gillette Stadium makes no representation about the availability, cost, or quality of any rideshare, taxi or limousine service. The companies and individuals that operate these services are solely responsible for providing these services. Gillette Stadium suggests that you contact these companies and individuals in advance of an event to confirm that the services will be available or have a secondary plan for a safe ride home.
- Visit our Parking Page to view all parking maps.
- When driving to Gillette Stadium, we recommend you use Waze for navigation services and traffic updates.
- Open fires are not allowed. All fires must be contained within a suitable and appropriate fire burning device and must be movable in the event of an emergency. “Fire pits” with open flames are not considered movable in the event of an emergency, and therefore are not allowed. All fires and/or grills should not be left unattended. Used charcoal briquettes and/or other burning material must be disposed of properly and not left on the parking surface to burn out.
- Please review our comprehensive match day FAQs for more information on our 2023 Tailgating policy.
- Postgame tailgating is permitted and must conclude 90 minutes after the final whistle.
- Look for Gillette Stadium to stay connected all match long.