New England Patriots vs. Pittsburgh Steelers
September 08 2019, 08:20 pm
Only one (1) pre-approved bag per guest. Review the stadium Bag Policy.
Stadium Mobile App
Featuring secure digital tickets, exclusive in-game video replays, NFL RedZone, plus much more. Learn more about the Gillette Stadium App.
- 10:00 AM – Patriots ProShop & The Patriots Hall of Fame Open
- 2:00 PM – The Patriots Hall of Fame Closes
- 4:20 PM – Parking Lots Open
- 4:20 PM – Ticket Office Opens
- 5:30 PM – Putnam Club & Dell Technologies Suite Levels Open
- 6:00 PM – Gillette Stadium Gates Open
- 8:00 PM – Patriots Banner Raising Ceremony
- 8:20 PM – Kickoff: Patriots vs. Steelers
- Please visit our Accessible Services page to learn about Accessible Seating and Relocation or call our ADA Coordinator at (508) 384-9191 / MassRelay (800) 439-2370.
- Parking lots open at 4:20 PM.
- Parking prices: $60 per car and $150 for all oversized vehicles (RV’s, limos, buses).
- Free Parking & Postgame Amenities: Ticket holders will be allowed to park for FREE in the designated "Delayed Exit Lot" and enjoy postgame amenities in the Cross Pavilion. Learn more.
- Drop off/pick up of event-goers on Route 1 is against the law.
- Please see the Patriots Game Day Parking Map for more information.
- The ProShop opens at 10:00 AM and closes about an hour after the game ends.
- Explore the shops and restaurants at Patriot Place pre- and post-event.
- Look for Gillette Stadium to stay connected all game long. Verizon customers will automatically be connected to the Verizon WiFi.
- Tailgating is allowed in stadium parking lots, but open flames are not. Review all stadium Parking Rules.
- The Patriots Hall of Fame opens at 10:00 AM and closes early, at 2:00 PM, for a private pregame event.
- The MBTA offers train service from Boston and Providence to Patriots home games.
- Tickets can be purchased in advance via the MBTA mTicket app for iOS and Android. Simply visit your App Store, search for "MBTA mTicket" and download. Once downloaded, tap Buy Tickets, select your station(s) and click buy.
- Your train ticket will then be displayed on your phone.
- You may also visit the MBTA website for more information.
- When driving to Gillette Stadium on Game Day, we recommend you use Waze for navigation services and traffic updates.