New England Patriots vs. New York Jets (Date/Time TBD)
January 06 2024, 01:00 pm
January 6, 2024 @ 1:00 pm
America/New York Timezone
The date and time for this Week 18 game vs. the Jets will be announced no later than six days prior to that week’s Saturday game (January 6, 2024).
The New England Patriots are excited to welcome fans to Gillette Stadium for the 2023 season. Please review our Know Before You Go guide and the comprehensive Heath and Safety before attending Patriots home games this season to maintain a safe environment for our visitors, players, and staff.
Only one (1) pre-approved bag per guest will be allowed inside the stadium.Review the newly updated stadium Bag Policy.
- For your safety and convenience, all tickets will be available via mobile ticketing. To access your tickets, download the Gillette Stadium app. From the app home page, tap Tickets followed by Manage Tickets. Sign into your account to view and manage your mobile tickets. Click here for additional information related to mobile ticketing.
- The Gillette Stadium Ticket Office is closed during stadium renovations. If you need help on game day, please visit one of our temporary Ticket Office trailers. The East trailer is located across from the Patriots ProShop near Lot 5 and the West trailer is located between the W2 and W3 stadium entrances.
- For a general stadium seating chart, click here.
ACCESS TO GILLETTE STADIUM ON EVENT DAY IS VIA ROUTE ONE ONLY. TICKET HOLDERS WHO USE LOCAL ROADS WILL EXPERIENCE DELAYS IN ARRIVAL TIME DUE TO ROAD CLOSURES THAT ARE NOT CAPTURED BY TRAFFIC AND NAVIGATION APPS.
Stadium-Side Prepaid Parking - ONLY Available for Season Ticket Members
- Season Ticket Members can purchase a season-long parking pass on the stadium side of Route 1 for the 2023 season. This prepaid parking pass guarantees access to stadium-side parking lots regardless of arrival time, as well as proximity to Gillette Stadium entrance gates and is electronic and transferable. Parking passes are not eligible for resale.
- These passes went on sale to STM in mid-June and are available for STM-only purchase here.
Free General Parking
- Parking will be free in all stadium-owned general lots located across from Gillette Stadium on Route 1. This change eliminates the need for vehicles to stop to pay a fee upon entry into stadium-owned parking lots and allows fans to drive directly into a parking space. This will improve the efficiency of arriving traffic by reducing travel time on Route 1 and will give fans more time to enjoy the game day experience.
- Please note that a parking pass is not required for general parking.Click here to view a parking map.
Be paid to park - Delayed Exit Lot Passes Available Now
- Since implementing the free delayed exit parking program in 2018, the number of users has grown to over 1,000 fans per game. The popularity of this free option has also improved departure times for guests who wish to exit immediately following the game.
- For 2023, fans who choose to park in our 75-minute delayed exit lot will earn a $50 Visa gift card.Gift cards will be distributed to the driver of each vehicle when entering the lot, and you will be eligible to receive a gift card each time you take advantage of the delayed exit option. Visa gift cards can be used anywhere Visa is accepted, including at Gillette Stadium. Click here to secure your passes now. Passes will be available to reserve on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Clear Bag Policy:
- Non-clear bags are not to exceed 4.5” x 6.5”.
- Clear bags are not to exceed 12” x 6” x 12”.
- Banner Information:
- Banners larger than 11” x 17” are not permitted.
- Lights/battery packs are not permitted on signage, clothing or any other objects.
- Stadium/artist management reserves the right to prohibit signs or banners due to message content.
- Electronics Information:
- No GoPro, video cameras, tripods or monopods.
- No professional cameras or cameras with detachable lenses.
- Polaroid cameras and portable phone chargers are permitted.
- Selfie sticks, backpacks, lasers, umbrellas, and outside food and beverage are NOT permitted inside the stadium. For a full list of permitted and prohibited items, please click here.
- Explore the shops and restaurants at Patriot Place pre- and post-event.
- Gillette Stadium is a completely cashless stadium. Only contactless payment options will be accepted within the stadium. Event attendees will be able to utilize one of our new Cash-to-Card kiosks to convert cash to Visa® prepaid cards. Visa® prepaid cards will be valid anywhere Visa® is accepted. For more information on our Cash-to-Card kiosks, click here.
- Want to avoid traffic? The MBTA Commuter Rail is providing train service from South Station in Boston and from Providence in Rhode Island to Gillette Stadium for the game. Tickets can be purchased via the mTicket app or in person at North Station, South Station, Back Bay Station or Providence Station.
to view a map with directions on how to return back to Foxboro Station for MBTA Service from Gillette Stadium.
For more information on trains to Gillette Stadium, please click here.
- When driving to Gillette Stadium, we recommend you use Waze for navigation services and traffic updates.
- There will be a family restroom for your convenience located on the 100 level behind the south end scoreboard.
- The Patriots ProShop will be open from 10:00 AM until 75 minutes postgame.
The Patriots Hall of Fame presented by RTX will be open. Please visit The Hall Website
for more information.
- Tailgating is allowed in stadium parking lots, but open flames are not. Review all stadium Parking Rules.
- Look for Gillette Stadium to stay connected all game long. Verizon customers will automatically be connected to the Verizon Wi-Fi.
- Traffic restrictions will be in place on local roads in Foxborough before and after games. Use I-95 when coming from the north, or I-495 when coming from the south, east and west to access Gillette Stadium from Route 1. Click here for detailed directions.
- Head over to Enel Plaza outside the Pro Shop to check out our Fan Zone with Patriots Partner Activations.