New England Patriots vs. New York Giants
October 10 2019, 08:20 pm
October 10, 2019 @ 8:20 pm America/New York Timezone
Only one (1) pre-approved bag per guest. Review the stadium Bag Policy.
Stadium Mobile App
Featuring secure digital tickets, exclusive in-game video replays, NFL RedZone, plus much more. Learn more about the Gillette Stadium App.
- 9:00 AM – Ticket Office Opens
- 10:00 AM – The Patriots ProShop and The Patriots Hall of Fame Open
- 2:00 PM – The Patriots Hall of Fame Closes
- 4:20 PM – Parking Lots Open
- 5:00 PM – MBTA Train Departs from Providence Station
- 5:30 PM – Putnam Club & Dell Technologies Suite Levels Open
- 6:00 PM – MBTA Train Departs from South Station
- 6:00 PM – Gillette Stadium Gates Open
- 8:20 PM – Kickoff: Patriots vs. Giants
- 30 Minutes Postgame – Both MBTA Trains for Boston and Providence Depart from Foxboro Station
- 1 Hour Postgame – The Patriots ProShop closes
- Please visit our Accessible Services page to learn about Accessible Seating and Relocation or call our ADA Coordinator at (508) 384-9191 / MassRelay (800) 439-2370.
- At Patriots games, there are three (3) price points for cars, motorcycles (one per space), pickup trucks and SUVs: free, $30 and $60. The fee for RVs, limos and buses is $150 per spot. For detailed parking information, visit our Parking Page.
- Free Parking & Postgame Amenities: Ticket holders will be allowed to park for FREE in the designated "Delayed Exit Lot" and enjoy postgame amenities in the Cross Pavilion. Learn more.
- Drop off/pick up of event-goers on Route 1 is against the law.
- Please see the Patriots Game Day Parking Map for more information.
- The ProShop will be open from 10:00 AM until about one hour after the game ends.
- Explore the shops and restaurants at Patriot Place pre- and post-event.
- Look for Gillette Stadium to stay connected all game long. Verizon customers will automatically be connected to the Verizon WiFi.
- Tailgating is allowed in stadium parking lots, but open flames are not. Review all stadium Parking Rules.
- The MBTA offers train service from Boston and Providence to Patriots home games.
- Tickets can be purchased in advance via the MBTA mTicket app for iOS and Android. Simply visit your App Store, search for "MBTA mTicket" and download. Once downloaded, tap Buy Tickets, select your station(s) and click buy.
- Your train ticket will then be displayed on your phone.
- You may also visit the MBTA website for more information.
- When driving to Gillette Stadium on Game Day, we recommend you use Waze for navigation services and traffic updates.