Only one (1) pre-approved bag per guest. Review the stadium Bag Policy.
Stadium Mobile App
Featuring secure digital tickets, exclusive in-game video replays, NFL RedZone, plus much more. Learn more about the Gillette Stadium App.
- 9:00 AM – Ticket Office Opens
- 10:00 AM – Patriots ProShop and The Patriots Hall of Fame Open
- 3:30 PM – Parking Lots Open
- 4:30 PM – Putnam Club & Dell Technologies Suite Levels Open
- 5:30 PM – Gillette Stadium Gates Open
- 7:30 PM – Kickoff: Patriots vs. Giants
- Please visit our Accessible Services page to learn about Accessible Seating and Relocation or call our ADA Coordinator at (508) 384-9191 / MassRelay (800) 439-2370.
- You can view the latest Parking information on our Parking Page.
- Drop off/pick up of event-goers on Route 1 is against the law. If you are dropping off or picking up event attendees, please follow signage to our rideshare lot, Lot 15.
- Please note: Limos and town cars are not allowed to drop off/pick up at the stadium. They are required to park on site and wait for their party. SUV-type limos and town cars should park in a general parking spot ($30 - $60), all other Limo parking spots ($150).
- Please see the Patriots Game Day Parking Map for more information.
- The Patriots ProShop will be open from 10:00 AM until 11:00 PM.
- Explore the shops and restaurants at Patriot Place pre- and post-event.
- Look for Gillette Stadium to stay connected all game long. Verizon customers will automatically be connected to the Verizon WiFi.
- Tailgating is allowed in stadium parking lots, but open flames are not. Review all stadium Parking Rules.
- Visit The Hall before the game to see the newly renovated Super Bowl Experience Exhibit!
- The Hall will be open from 10:00 AM until 7:30 PM and is located in the Patriot Place Plaza outside of the north end zone.
- The MBTA offers train service from Boston and Providence to Patriots home games.
- Tickets can be purchased in advance via the MBTA mTicket app for iOS and Android. Simply visit your App Store, search for "MBTA mTicket" and download. Once downloaded, tap Buy Tickets, select your station(s) and click buy.
- Your train ticket will then be displayed on your phone.
- You may also visit the MBTA website for more information.
Waze - Recommended Nav System