New England Patriots vs. Miami Dolphins
September 12 2021, 04:25 pm
September 12, 2021 @ 4:25 pm
America/New York Timezone
1 Patriot Place
The New England Patriots are excited to welcome fans back to Gillette Stadium for the 2021 season. Please review our Know Before You Go guide before attending Patriots home games this season to maintain a safe environment for our vistors, players, and staff.
Only one (1) pre-approved bag per guest will be allowed inside the stadium. Please note reduced wristlet size for 2021. Review the newly updated stadium Bag Policy.
Mobile Ticketing Only
For your safety and convenience, all tickets are accessible via mobile device only for Gillette Stadium events, including New England Patriots home games. Importantly, all individuals attending an event at Gillette Stadium should download the Gillette Stadium App to access their tickets. Be sure to sign in to your account to ensure you can view your tickets before event day. Click here for additional information related to mobile ticketing, including step-by-step instructions, answers to FAQs, and mobile ticketing tutorials.
- 10:00 AM – The Patriots ProShop Opens
- 10:00 AM – The Patriots Hall of Fame Opens
- 3:00 PM – Ticket Office Opens
- 3:00 PM – Parking Lots Open
- 4:05 PM – MBTA Train Departs from South Station
- 5:00 PM – Putnam Club & Dell Technologies Suite Levels Open
- 5:00 PM – Gillette Stadium Gates Open
- 7:00 PM – Kickoff: Patriots vs. Texans
- 7:00 PM – The Patriots Hall of Fame Closes
- 30 Minutes Postgame –MBTA Trains for Boston Depart from Foxboro Station
- For your safety and convenience, all tickets will be available via mobile ticketing. To access your tickets, download the Gillette Stadium app. From the app home page, tap Tickets followed by Manage Tickets. Sign into your account to view and manage your mobile tickets. Click here for additional information related to mobile ticketing.
- The Gillette Stadium Ticket Office is closed during stadium renovations. If you need help on game day, please visit one of our temporary Ticket Office trailers. The East trailer is located across from the Patriots ProShop near Lot 5, and the West trailer is located between the W2 and W3 stadium entrances.
- For a general stadium seating chart, click here.
ACCESS TO GILLETTE STADIUM ON EVENT DAY IS VIA ROUTE ONE ONLY. TICKET HOLDERS WHO USE LOCAL ROADS WILL EXPERIENCE DELAYS IN ARRIVAL TIME DUE TO ROAD CLOSURES THAT ARE NOT CAPTURED BY TRAFFIC AND NAVIGATION APPS.
3 parking options each game day -
- Free General Parking:
- Parking will be free in all stadium-owned general lots located across from Gillette Stadium on Route 1. This change eliminates the need for vehicles to stop to pay a fee upon entry into stadium-owned parking lots and allows fans to drive directly into a parking space. This will improve the efficiency of arriving traffic by reducing travel time on Route 1 and will give fans more time to enjoy the game day experience.
- Please note that a parking pass is not required for general parking.Click here to view a parking map.
- Delayed Exit Lot Parking:
- For 2023, fans who choose to park in our 75-minute delayed exit lot will earn a $50 Visa gift card.Gift cards will be distributed to the driver of each vehicle when entering the lot, and you will be eligible to receive a gift card each time you take advantage of the delayed exit option. Visa gift cards can be used anywhere Visa is accepted, including at Gillette Stadium. Click here to secure your passes now. Passes will be available to reserve on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Clickhere to view a parking map.
- ADA Parking
Please note that a pass is not required for ADA Parking this season.
- Stadium-side ADA parking is free and restricted to guests with a placard. Once licensed ADA spaces are at capacity, we have overflow lots available for any parking accommodations.
to view a parking map.
- Clear Bag Policy:
- Non-clear bags are not to exceed 4.5” x 6.5”.
- Clear bags are not to exceed 12” x 6” x 12”.
- Clear backpacks are allowed, as long as they meet the 12" x 6" x 12" clear bag policy.
- Banner Information:
- Banners larger than 11” x 17” are not permitted.
- Lights/battery packs are not permitted on signage, clothing or any other objects.
- Stadium/artist management reserves the right to prohibit signs or banners due to message content.
- Electronics Information:
- No GoPro, video cameras, tripods or monopods.
- No professional cameras or cameras with detachable lenses.
- Polaroid cameras and portable phone chargers are permitted.
- Empty reusable water bottles are allowed inside Gillette Stadium ONLY if you are sitting in the 100s, 200s and 300s. No reusable water bottles will be allowed if you have floor tickets.
- Selfie sticks, backpacks, lasers, umbrellas, and outside food and beverage are NOT permitted inside the stadium. For a full list of permitted and prohibited items, please click here.
- Want to avoid traffic? The MBTA Commuter Rail is providing train service from South Station in Boston in Rhode Island to Gillette Stadium for the game. Tickets can be purchased via the mTicket app or in person at South Station, Back Bay Station or Providence Station.
- For route from Gillette Stadium to Foxboro Station please click here.
- For more information on trains to Gillette Stadium, please click
- Explore the shops and restaurants at Patriot Place pre- and post-event.
- Gillette Stadium is a completely cashless stadium. Only contactless payment options will be accepted within the stadium. Event attendees will be able to utilize one of our new Cash-to-Card kiosks to convert cash to Visa® prepaid cards. Visa® prepaid cards will be valid anywhere Visa® is accepted. For more information on our Cash-to-Card kiosks, click here.
- When driving to Gillette Stadium, we recommend you use Waze for navigation services and traffic updates.
- There will be a family restroom for your convenience located on the 100 level behind the south end scoreboard.
- The Patriots ProShop will be open from 10:00 AM until 7:00 PM (after kickoff).
- The Patriots Hall of Fame presented by Raytheon Technologies will be open. Please visit The Hall Website for more information.
- Tailgating is allowed in stadium parking lots, but open flames are not. Review all stadium Parking Rules.
- Look for Gillette Stadium to stay connected all game long. Verizon customers will automatically be connected to the Verizon Wi-Fi.
- Traffic restrictions will be in place on local roads in Foxborough before and after games. Use I-95 when coming from the north, or I-495 when coming from the south, east and west to access Gillette Stadium from Route 1. Click here for detailed directions.