New England Patriots vs. Jacksonville Jaguars
January 02 2022, 01:00 pm
January 2, 2022 @ 1:00 pm America/New York Timezone
The New England Patriots are excited to welcome fans back to Gillette Stadium for the 2021 season. Please review our Know Before You Go guide before attending Patriots home games this season to maintain a safe environment for our vistors, players, and staff.
Only one (1) pre-approved bag per guest will be allowed inside the stadium. Please note reduced wristlet size for 2021. Review the newly updated stadium Bag Policy.
Mobile Ticketing Only
For your safety and convenience, all tickets are accessible via mobile device only for Gillette Stadium events, including New England Patriots home games. Importantly, all individuals attending an event at Gillette Stadium should download the Gillette Stadium App to access their tickets. Be sure to sign in to your account to ensure you can view your tickets before event day. Click here for additional information related to mobile ticketing, including step-by-step instructions, answers to FAQs, and mobile ticketing tutorials.
- 10:00 AM – The Patriots ProShop Opens
- 10:00 AM – The Patriots Hall of Fame Opens
- 3:00 PM – Parking Lots Open
- 3:00 PM – Sponsor Activations Open in the Bank of America Lot
- 4:00 PM – Putnam Club & Dell Technologies Suite Levels Open
- 4:30 PM – MBTA Train Departs from Providence Station
- 5:00 PM – Gillette Stadium Gates Open
- 5:20 PM – MBTA Train Departs from South Station
- 5:25 PM – Both MBTA Trains Arrive at Foxboro Station from Boston and Providence
- 7:00 PM – The Patriots Hall of Fame Closes
- 7:06 PM – Kickoff: Patriots vs. Panthers
- 30 Minutes Postgame – Both MBTA Trains for Boston and Providence Depart from Foxboro Station
- 75 Minutes Postgame – The Patriots ProShop Closes
- The main ticket office is closed during construction. For gameday, there are two ticket office trailers; one is located across from the Ticketmaster Gate and the other is located outside of the W3 entrance near the CVS Health Gate.
- For your safety and convenience, all tickets will be available via mobile ticketing. To access your tickets, download the Gillette Stadium app. From the app home page, tap Tickets followed by Manage Tickets. Sign into your account to view and manage your mobile tickets. Click here for additional information related to mobile ticketing.
- For a general stadium seating chart, click here.
ACCESS TO GILLETTE STADIUM ON EVENT DAY IS VIA ROUTE ONE ONLY. TICKET HOLDERS WHO USE LOCAL ROADS WILL EXPERIENCE DELAYS IN ARRIVAL TIME DUE TO ROAD CLOSURES THAT ARE NOT CAPTURED BY TRAFFIC AND NAVIGATION APPS.
- Ticket holders can save time accessing Gillette Stadium parking lots by purchasing prepaid parking passes. Prepaid parking is the only way to park on the stadium side of Route 1.
- FREE “Delayed Exit” Parking is available to reserve in advance here, and many ADA Parking options are also available.
- General Parking (Pay-On-Arrival Only) $50 for cars and motorcycles
- $150 for buses and oversized vehicles
- Oversized vehicle parking lot located in lot 52
- Lot 15 for rideshare, back of lot 6 for taxis
- General Stadium parking lot map can be found here.
- One pre-approved clear bag per guest will be allowed inside the stadium. Review the updated stadium Bag Policy.
Explore the shops and restaurants at Patriot Place
pre- and post-event.
- Gillette Stadium is a completely cashless stadium. Only contactless payment options will be accepted within the stadium. Event attendees will be able to utilize one of our new Cash-to-Card kiosks to convert cash to Visa® prepaid cards. Visa® prepaid cards will be valid anywhere Visa® is accepted. For more information on our Cash-to-Card kiosks, click here.
- Want to avoid traffic? The MBTA Commuter Rail is providing train service from South Station in Boston and from Providence in Rhode Island to Gillette Stadium for Thursday's game. Tickets can be purchased via the mTicket app or in person at North Station, South Station, Back Bay Station or Providence Station.
For more information on trains to Gillette Stadium, please click here.
- When driving to Gillette Stadium, we recommend you use Waze for navigation services and traffic updates.
- There will be a family restroom for your convenience located on the 100 level behind the south end scoreboard.
Construction is underway in the north end of Gillette Stadium, and exciting renovations are coming in 2023! Fans attending Friday's game will notice changes throughout the north end of the building. In particular, please be aware of the following:
- Seats in the North End Zone remain fully accessible and have not been affected by this project.
- Concessions and restrooms on the North End Zone Concourse are closed during construction, but all other concessions and restroom locations in the lower bowl will be operational throughout the 2022 season.
- The North End Zone video board has been removed during construction. A temporary video board will be in place prior to the start of the 2022 regular season; however it will not be in during our two (2) home preseason games on August 11 and August 19.
- Fans will still be able to walk between the east and west quadrants of the 100-level concourse on event days.
- Please be mindful of all posted signage and adhere to construction barriers that have been erected for your safety.
For more information, please click here.
- The Patriots ProShop will be open from 10:00 AM until 75 minutes postgame.
- The Patriots Hall of Fame presented by Raytheon Technologies will be open. Please visit The Hall Website for more information.
- Tailgating is allowed in stadium parking lots, but open flames are not. Review all stadium Parking Rules.
Look for Gillette Stadium to stay connected all game long. Verizon customers will automatically be connected to the Verizon Wi-Fi.
Traffic restrictions will be in place on local roads in Foxborough before and after games. Use I-95 when coming from the north, or I-495 when coming from the south, east and west to access Gillette Stadium from Route 1. Click here for detailed directions.