August 27, 2022 @ 5:00 pm
America/New York Timezone
1 Patriot Place
Kenny Chesney gears up for his Here and Now Stadium Tour 2022. The tour features August 26 and August 27 stops at Gillette Stadium, marking Kenny Chesney’s 20th and 21st times headlining Gillette Stadium.
Event Day Timeline
- 3:00 PM – Parking Lots Open
- 5:00 PM – Stadium Gates Open
- 7:00 PM – Event Begins
- Find tickets here.
- The Ticket Office is located in the Enel Plaza, outside of the Ticketmaster gate at the north end of the stadium. The Gillette Stadium Ticket Office is open on event days only and will open with parking lots.
- For your safety and convenience, all tickets will be available via mobile ticketing only. Download the Gillette Stadium App. Tap the “Tickets” icon at the bottom of the screen. Tap the “View/Manage My Tickets” icon.
- For information on the Concert Seating Chart, click here.
- Field seating enters through the Ticketmaster Gate ONLY.
- Clear Bag Policy:
- Non-clear bags are not to exceed 4.5” x 6.5”.
- Clear bags are not to exceed 12” x 6” x 12”.
- Clear backpacks are allowed, as long as they meet the 12" x 6" x 12" clear bag policy.
- Banner Information:
- Banners larger than 11” x 17” are not permitted.
- Lights/battery packs are not permitted on signage, clothing or any other objects.
- Stadium/artist management reserves the right to prohibit signs or banners due to message content.
- Electronics Information:
- No GoPro, video cameras, tripods or monopods.
- No professional cameras or cameras with detachable lenses.
- Polaroid cameras and portable phone chargers are permitted.
- Empty reusable water bottles are allowed inside Gillette Stadium ONLY if you are sitting in the 100s, 200s and 300s. No reusable water bottles will be allowed if you have floor tickets.
- Selfie sticks, backpacks, lasers, umbrellas, and outside food and beverage are NOT permitted inside the stadium. For a full list of permitted and prohibited items, please click here.
- Parking lots open four (4) hours prior to the start of the show, and close immediately after the event concludes.
- Please note that parking passes are SOLD OUT.
- Gillette Stadium offers general parking on the opposite side of Route 1. General parking is included in the price of your ticket. Click here to see a map.
- Sept. 23 show will have service from both BOS and PVD. The BOS train is SOLD OUT, but there are still $20 round-trip tickets available for the PVD special event train exclusively via the mTicket app.
- Boston special event trains will depart from South Station with stops at Back Bay and Dedham Corporate Center before arriving at Foxboro Station. Providence special event trains will depart from Providence Station and make stops at Pawtucket/Central Falls, Attleboro and Mansfield before arriving at Foxboro Station.
- Depart South Station: 5:00 PM
- Depart Back Bay: 5:05 PM
- Depart Dedham Corporate Center: 5:25 PM
- Arrive at Foxboro Station: 6:00 PM
- Depart Providence Station: 4:50 PM
- Depart Pawtucket/Central Falls: 4:56 PM
- Depart Attleboro: 5:10 PM
- Depart Mansfield: 5:20 PM
- Arrive at Foxboro Station: 5:55 PM
- NOTE: Trains will depart Foxboro Station 30 minutes after each concert ends
- Please note:These are special event trains and ticket sales will be stopped once the maximum capacity is reached. Regular Commuter Rail tickets and passes are not valid for special event trains. For more information, visit www.mbta.com/destinations/gillette-stadium.
- Gillette Stadium provides two (2) dedicated ADA Elevators for guests needing additional accommodations and requiring elevator access: one on the west side of the stadium at the W1 entrance, and one on the east side of the stadium at the Ticketmaster Gate. To see a map of these stadium entrances, please click here.
- Please visit our Accessible Services page to learn about Accessible Seating and Relocation or call our ADA Coordinator at (508) 384-9191 / MassRelay (800) 439-2370.
- General Admission Gates: Bank of America Gate, CVS Health Gate, and Ticketmaster Gate
- Field Seating: Enel Plaza ONLY
- ADA Entry: Ticketmaster Gate on the east and Bank of America Gate on the west
- Gillette Stadium is a completely cashless stadium. Only contactless payment options will be accepted within the stadium. Event attendees will be able to utilize one of our new Cash-to-Card kiosks to convert cash to Visa® prepaid cards. Visa® prepaid cards will be valid anywhere Visa® is accepted. For more information on our Cash-to-Card kiosks, click here.
- Fans who use local roads will experience delays in arrival time due to road closures that are not captured by traffic and navigation apps. When driving to Gillette Stadium, we recommend you use Waze for navigation services and traffic updates.
- Reminder: access to Gillette Stadium on event day is via Route 1 only.
- For your convenience, there are family restrooms located on the 100 level near section 139 (inside the Bank of America Gate), and behind the south end zone scoreboard.
- Gillette Stadium has a designated rideshare drop off and pick up location in Lot 15 (adjacent to Bass Pro Shops) for Uber and Lyft users. Fans must schedule an Uber or Lyft ride to and from the venue through their respective mobile apps in order to use those services.
- For concerts and other events, taxi pickup is in Lot 6A.
- Please note that Gillette Stadium makes no representation about the availability, cost, or quality of any rideshare, taxi or limousine service. The companies and individuals that operate these services are solely responsible for providing these services. Gillette Stadium suggests that you contact these companies and individuals in advance of an event to confirm that the services will be available or have a secondary plan for a safe ride home.
- Visit our Parking Page to view all parking maps.
- Look for Gillette Stadium to Stay connected throughout the event.
- Explore the shops and restaurants at Patriot Place before and after the event.