Karol G Mañana Será Bonito Stadium Tour
September 28 2023, 07:00 pm
September 28, 2023 @ 7:00 pm
America/New York Timezone
Due to the incredible success, global superstar Karol G will expand her “MAÑANA SERÁ BONITO” stadium tour with six additional shows across the U.S. This extension comes following overwhelming fan demand in the first six markets, including Los Angeles, New York City, and Miami, where second shows have been added.
- 3:00 PM – Parking Lots Open
- 5:00 PM – Stadium Gates Open
- 7:00 PM – Show begins
- Clear Bag Policy:
- Non-clear bags are not to exceed 4.5” x 6.5”.
- Clear bags are not to exceed 12” x 6” x 12”.
- Clear backpacks are allowed, as long as they meet the 12" x 6" x 12" clear bag policy.
- Banner Information:
- Banners larger than 11” x 17” are not permitted.
- Lights/battery packs are not permitted on signage, clothing or any other objects.
- Stadium/artist management reserves the right to prohibit signs or banners due to message content.
- Electronics Information:
- No GoPro, video cameras, tripods or monopods.
- No professional cameras or cameras with detachable lenses.
- Polaroid cameras and portable phone chargers are permitted.
- Empty reusable water bottles are allowed inside Gillette Stadium ONLY if you are sitting in the 100s, 200s and 300s. No reusable water bottles will be allowed if you have floor tickets.
- Selfie sticks, backpacks, lasers, umbrellas, and outside food and beverage are NOT permitted inside the stadium. For a full list of permitted and prohibited items, please click here.
- Sept. 28 show will have service from BOS only
- The Boston special event train will depart from South Station with stops at Back Bay and Dedham Corporate Center before arriving at Foxboro Station.
- Depart South Station: 4:05 PM
- Depart Back Bay: 4:10 PM
- Depart Dedham Corporate Center: 4:30 PM
- Arrive at Foxboro Station: 5:05 PM
- NOTE: The train will depart Foxboro Station 30 minutes after the concert ends.
- Roundtrip tickets are $20 each and are on sale now exclusively via the mTicket app.
- Please note: This is a special event train and ticket sales will be stopped once the maximum capacity is reached. Regular Commuter Rail tickets and passes are not valid for special event trains. Guests choosing to travel to Gillette Stadium for the show via the Foxboro Station weekday Commuter Rail service will not be able to return to Boston following the conclusion of the concert via the special event train without purchasing a corresponding special event train ticket. The last Foxboro Station weekday Commuter Rail train departs for Boston at 10:20 p.m., while the special event train will depart 30 minutes following the conclusion of the concert. For more information, visit www.mbta.com/destinations/gillette-stadium.
- Parking lots open four (4) hours prior to the start of the show, and close immediately after the event concludes.
- Prepaid parking is SOLD OUT for this show. Gillette Stadium offers general parking on the opposite side of Route 1. General parking is included in the price of your ticket. Click here to see a map.
- Gillette Stadium provides two (2) dedicated ADA Elevators for guests needing additional accommodations and requiring elevator access: one on the west side of the stadium at the W1 entrance, and one on the east side of the stadium at the Ticketmaster Gate. To see a map of these stadium entrances, please click here.
- Please visit our Accessible Services page to learn about Accessible Seating and Relocation or call our ADA Coordinator at (508) 384-9191 / MassRelay (800) 439-2370.
- General Admission Gates: Bank of America Gate, CVS Health Gate, and Ticketmaster Gate
- Field Seating: Enel Plaza ONLY
- ADA Entry: Ticketmaster Gate on the east and Bank of America Gate on the west
- Gillette Stadium is a completely cashless stadium. Only contactless payment options will be accepted within the stadium. Event attendees will be able to utilize one of our new Cash-to-Card kiosks to convert cash to Visa® prepaid cards. Visa® prepaid cards will be valid anywhere Visa® is accepted. For more information on our Cash-to-Card kiosks, click here.
- Fans who use local roads will experience delays in arrival time due to road closures that are not captured by traffic and navigation apps. When driving to Gillette Stadium, we recommend you use Waze for navigation services and traffic updates.
- Reminder: access to Gillette Stadium on event day is via Route 1 only.
- For your convenience, there are family restrooms located on the 100 level near section 139 (inside the Bank of America Gate), and behind the south end zone scoreboard.
- Gillette Stadium has a designated rideshare drop off and pick up location in Lot 15 (adjacent to Bass Pro Shops) for Uber and Lyft users. Fans must schedule an Uber or Lyft ride to and from the venue through their respective mobile apps in order to use those services.
- For concerts and other events, taxi pickup is in Lot 6A.
- Please note that Gillette Stadium makes no representation about the availability, cost, or quality of any rideshare, taxi or limousine service. The companies and individuals that operate these services are solely responsible for providing these services. Gillette Stadium suggests that you contact these companies and individuals in advance of an event to confirm that the services will be available or have a secondary plan for a safe ride home.
- Visit our Parking Page to view all parking maps.
- Look for Gillette Stadium to stay connected throughout the event.
- Explore the shops and restaurants at Patriot Place before and after the event.