May 21, 2022 @ 7:00 pm America/New York Timezone
1 Patriot Pl. Foxboro
Seven-time CMA Entertainer of the Year Garth Brooks will be performing at the home of the New England Patriots and Revolution on May 20 and May 21, 2022. This will be Brooks’ Gillette Stadium debut and mark the return of live music to Gillette Stadium. Brooks, the top-selling solo artist in U.S. history with 157 million records sold, will return to the Boston market for the first time in seven years and make his only New England stadium tour stop at the home of the Patriots and Revolution.
Garth Brooks Event Day Details
- 10:00 AM – ProShop opening time
- 3:00 PM – Ticket office opening time
- 3:00 PM – Parking lots opening time
- 5:00 PM – Gates opening time
- 7:00 PM – Event start time
- Gillette Stadium provides two (2) dedicated ADA Elevators for guests with disabilities requiring elevator access: one on the west side of the stadium at the W1 entrance and one on the east side of the stadium, which can be accessed via the Ticketmaster Gate next to the ProShop.
- Please visit our Accessible Services page to learn about Accessible Seating and Relocation or call our ADA Coordinator at (508) 384-9191 / MassRelay (800) 439-2370.
- The main ticket office is closed due to the ongoing construction. For both shows, the ticket office will be in a trailer across from Ticketmaster Gate.
- For more information, click here or call (800) 543-1776
- Only one (1) pre-approved bag per guest. Review the newly updated stadium Bag Policy.
- Signs are allowed but cannot be larger than 28 in. x 22 in.
- General Admission Gates: Ticketmaster Gate
- Field Seating enters through the Ticketmaster Gate ONLY
- ADA Entry: E2 elevator
- For your safety and convenience, all tickets will be available via mobile ticketing only. Download the Gillette Stadium App. Tap the “Tickets” icon at the bottom of the screen. Tap the “View/Manage My Tickets” icon.
- Gillette Stadium is a completely cashless stadium. Only contactless payment options will be accepted within the stadium. Event attendees will be able to utilize one of our new Cash-to-Card kiosks to convert cash to Visa® prepaid cards. Visa® prepaid cards will be valid anywhere Visa® is accepted. For more information on our Cash-to-Card kiosks, click here.
- Per the guidance from the CDC and State of Massachusetts, face coverings will NOT be mandatory for guests at Gillette Stadium. However, it is recommended that you wear a face covering if you are not yet fully vaccinated. In addition, for your comfort and safety, we have added hand sanitizing stations throughout the entire stadium. We have also installed touchless toilets and sinks in all restrooms. For more information on our health and safety protocols, please review our Know Before You Go guide.
- Parking Lots Open at 3:00 PM
- Parking is $50 for cars/motorcycles, $150 for buses/oversized vehicles. Oversized vehicle parking is located in lot 52. Lot 15 for rideshare, back of lot 6 for taxis.
- ADA parking is located in P7 (if traveling from the South) and P1 (if traveling from the North)
- Friday, 5/20: Guests coming from the South are encouraged to park in P7 or P9. Guests coming from the North or Boston or the South Shore are encouraged to park in P1 or P6.
- Saturday, 5/21: Guests coming from the South are encouraged to park in P7 or P9. Guests coming from the North or Boston or the South Shore are encouraged to park in P2 or P6.
- Please see the Concert and Events Parking Map for more information.
- For information on the Concert Seating Chart, click here.
- Field seating enters through the Ticketmaster Gate ONLY.
- There will be a family restroom for your convenience located on the 100 level behind the south end scoreboard.
- Explore the shops and restaurants at Patriot Place before and after the event.
- Look for Gillette Stadium to stay connected throughout the event.
- Tailgating is allowed for this event.
- When driving to Gillette Stadium, we recommend you use Waze for navigation services and traffic updates.