July 28, 2022 @ 8:00 pm
America/New York Timezone
Elton John’s final North American show – a return to the site of what is arguably his most iconic performance, Los Angeles’ Dodger Stadium – on November 20 will be his 2,000th U.S. concert, capping off a touring run that’s seen him play all 50 states, alongside 108 shows alone in top markets like New York City. Over a staggering 52 years of live performances, Elton has played for tens of millions of fans worldwide, and has broken multiple attendance and box-office records throughout his career, hitting an unrivaled apex that is sure to remain unchallenged for years to come. The past year has also seen Elton return to the recorded music charts with his smash hit “Cold Heart (PNAU REMIX),” which hit #7 on Billboard’s Hot 100, and #1 on its Hot Dance/Electronic Songs chart, as well as charting at #1 on the U.K. singles chart upon its release.
Elton John begins his final run of dates in North America in Philadelphia, PA on July 15, finishing with the three-night engagement at Dodger Stadium November 17, 19 and 20. 2023 kicks off with two shows in Auckland, New Zealand on January 27 and 28, and soon-to-be-announced dates in Australia before the epic 5-year tour formally concludes in Stockholm, Sweden on July 8, 2023.
Elton posted today on his socials, “It’s hard to believe that after tomorrow in St. Louis, I’ll have just a handful of shows left before I wrap up my final arena performances in the United States. This year will see my grand finale in North America, playing stadiums all around the country, with the most spectacular production I’ve ever had. Thank you for sharing this journey with me. I cherish these memories we’re making together. It has been nothing short of incredible and I look forward to seeing you very soon one last time, on my Farewell Yellow Brick Road Tour.”
Elton John Event Day Details: Thursday
- 10:00 AM – ProShop opening time
- 4:00 PM – Ticket office opening time
- 4:00 PM – Parking lots opening time
- 6:00 PM – Gates opening time
- 8:00 PM – Event start time
- The main ticket office is closed during construction. For this show, there are two ticket office trailers; one is located across from the Ticketmaster Gate and the other is located outside of the W3 entrance near the CVS Health Gate.
- For your safety and convenience, all tickets will be available via mobile ticketing. To access, download the Gillette Stadium app. Tap the “Tickets” icon at the bottom of the screen then tap the “View/Manage My Tickets” icon.
- Field seating enters through the Ticketmaster Gate ONLY. For a general stadium seating chart, click here.
ACCESS TO GILLETTE STADIUM ON EVENT DAY IS VIA ROUTE ONE ONLY. TICKET HOLDERS WHO USE LOCAL ROADS WILL EXPERIENCE DELAYS IN ARRIVAL TIME DUE TO ROAD CLOSURES THAT ARE NOT CAPTURED BY TRAFFIC AND NAVIGATION APPS.
- General Parking (Pay-On-Arrival Only)$50 for cars and motorcycles
- $150 for buses and oversized vehicles
- Oversized vehicle parking lot located in lot 52
- Lot 15 for rideshare, back of lot 6 for taxis
- Please see Concert Parking Map for more information
- Only one (1) pre-approved bag per guest. Review the newly updated stadium Bag Policy. Signs are allowed but cannot be larger than 28 in. x 22 in.
- Explore the shops and restaurants at Patriot Place before the event.
- Both the E2 and W2 entrances will be used as ADA entry way Please visit our Accessible Services page to learn about Accessible Seating and Relocation or call our ADA Coordinator at (508) 384-9191 / MassRelay (800) 439-2370.
- General Admission Gates: Bank of America Gate and Ticketmaster Gate
- Field Seating: Ticketmaster Gate ONLY
- ADA Entry: E2 elevator
- Gillette Stadium is a completely cashless stadium. Only contactless payment options will be accepted within the stadium. Event attendees will be able to utilize one of our new Cash-to-Card kiosks to convert cash to Visa® prepaid cards. Visa® prepaid cards will be valid anywhere Visa® is accepted. For more information on our Cash-to-Card kiosks, click here.
- Per the guidance from the CDC and State of Massachusetts, face coverings will NOT be mandatory for guests at Gillette Stadium. However, it is recommended that you wear a face covering if you are not yet fully vaccinated. In addition, for your comfort and safety, we have added hand sanitizing stations throughout the entire stadium. We have also installed touchless toilets and sinks in all restrooms. For more information on our health and safety protocols, please review our Know Before You Go guide.
Don’t want to drive to the July 27 and July 28 Elton John concerts? The MBTA Commuter Rail is providing special event train service from South Station in Boston to Gillette Stadium for Wednesday’s and Thursday’s shows. The round-trip fare is $20 and tickets can be purchased via the mTicket app or in person at North Station, South Station or Back Bay Station. Tickets for the Wednesday and Thursday event trains will be sold separately and need to be purchased for the correct corresponding date. Concertgoers are reminded that any prohibited items at Gillette Stadium, including bags that do not comply with the stadium’s Clear Bag Policy
, will not be permitted on the trains. Additionally, no personal items may be left on the trains during the concert.
For more information on the trains to Gillette Stadium, visit https://www.mbta.com/destinations/gillette-stadium
South Station Train Schedule to
Gillette Stadium for Wednesday, July 27 & Thursday, July 28:
Departs for Gillette Stadium at 6:05 PM
Departs for Gillette Stadium at 6:10 PM
Departs for Gillette Stadium at 6:25 PM
Train arrives at Gillette Stadium at 7:00 PM
Trains will depart from Gillette Stadium 30 minutes after the conclusion of the concert.
- When driving to Gillette Stadium, we recommend you use Waze for navigation services and traffic updates.
- There will be a family restroom for your convenience located on the 100 level behind the south end scoreboard.
- Look for Gillette Stadium to stay connected throughout the event.