July 27, 2022 @ 8:00 pm America/New York Timezone
Elton John’s final North American show – a return to the site of what is arguably his most iconic performance, Los Angeles’ Dodger Stadium – on November 20 will be his 2,000th U.S. concert, capping off a touring run that’s seen him play all 50 states, alongside 108 shows alone in top markets like New York City. Over a staggering 52 years of live performances, Elton has played for tens of millions of fans worldwide, and has broken multiple attendance and box-office records throughout his career, hitting an unrivaled apex that is sure to remain unchallenged for years to come. The past year has also seen Elton return to the recorded music charts with his smash hit “Cold Heart (PNAU REMIX),” which hit #7 on Billboard’s Hot 100, and #1 on its Hot Dance/Electronic Songs chart, as well as charting at #1 on the U.K. singles chart upon its release.
Elton John begins his final run of dates in North America in Philadelphia, PA on July 15, finishing with the three-night engagement at Dodger Stadium November 17, 19 and 20. 2023 kicks off with two shows in Auckland, New Zealand on January 27 and 28, and soon-to-be-announced dates in Australia before the epic 5-year tour formally concludes in Stockholm, Sweden on July 8, 2023.
Elton posted today on his socials, “It’s hard to believe that after tomorrow in St. Louis, I’ll have just a handful of shows left before I wrap up my final arena performances in the United States. This year will see my grand finale in North America, playing stadiums all around the country, with the most spectacular production I’ve ever had. Thank you for sharing this journey with me. I cherish these memories we’re making together. It has been nothing short of incredible and I look forward to seeing you very soon one last time, on my Farewell Yellow Brick Road Tour.”
Luke Combs Event Day Detail
- Find tickets here.
- The main ticket office is closed due to the ongoing construction. There are two ticket office trailers; one is located across from the Ticketmaster Gate and the other is located outside of the W3 entrance near the CVS Health Gate.
- For your safety and convenience, all tickets will be available via mobile ticketing only. Download the Gillette Stadium App. Tap the “Tickets” icon at the bottom of the screen. Tap the “View/Manage My Tickets” icon.
- For information on the Concert Seating Chart, click here.
- Field seating enters through the Ticketmaster Gate ONLY.
- Explore the shops and restaurants at Patriot Place before and after the event.
- Only one (1) pre-approved bag per guest. Review the newly updated stadium Bag Policy.
- Signs are allowed but cannot be larger than 28 in. x 22 in.
- Both the E2 and W2 entrances will be used as ADA entry way
- Please visit our Accessible Services page to learn about Accessible Seating and Relocation or call our ADA Coordinator at (508) 384-9191 / MassRelay (800) 439-2370.
- General Admission Gates: Bank of America Gate and Ticketmaster Gate
- Field Seating: Ticketmaster Gate ONLY
- ADA Entry: E2 elevator
- Gillette Stadium is a completely cashless stadium. Only contactless payment options will be accepted within the stadium. Event attendees will be able to utilize one of our new Cash-to-Card kiosks to convert cash to Visa® prepaid cards. Visa® prepaid cards will be valid anywhere Visa® is accepted. For more information on our Cash-to-Card kiosks, click here.
- Per the guidance from the CDC and State of Massachusetts, face coverings will NOT be mandatory for guests at Gillette Stadium. However, it is recommended that you wear a face covering if you are not yet fully vaccinated. In addition, for your comfort and safety, we have added hand sanitizing stations throughout the entire stadium. We have also installed touchless toilets and sinks in all restrooms. For more information on our health and safety protocols, please review our Health and Safety page.
- When driving to Gillette Stadium, we recommend you use Waze for navigation services and traffic updates.
- There will be a family restroom for your convenience located on the 100 level behind the south end scoreboard.
- Look for Gillette Stadium to stay connected throughout the event.