July 1, 2023 @ 6:00 pm
America/New York Timezone
ED SHEERAN ANNOUNCES NORTH AMERICAN LEG OF
“THE MATHEMATICS TOUR”
Multiple GRAMMY® Award-winning, global superstar Ed Sheeran will take the Gillette Stadium stage on June 30 and July 1, 2023 as part of his “+ – = ÷ x Tour” (pronounced “The Mathematics Tour”). Sheeran will return to Gillette Stadium, the first NFL stadium he ever headlined, for the first time since 2018 and his sixth and seventh performances overall. He will be joined in Foxborough by multi-platinum artist Khalid and Rosa Linn.
Sheeran recently wrapped the UK/European leg of his “+ – = ÷ x Tour,” performing in front of over three million people in six months and highlighted by a five-night stand at London’s Wembley Stadium. “+ – = ÷ x Tour” is the first major trek to support “=,” Sheeran’s latest full-length album, which debuted at #1 on the Billboard 200 upon its 2021 release, becoming his fourth consecutive album to top the chart. The fourth installment of Sheeran’s symbol album series, “=” is highlighted by its GRAMMY®-nominated lead single “Bad Habits,” which was up for “Song of the Year” at the 64th Annual GRAMMY® Awards earlier this year, and its follow-up smash “Shivers.”
- The main ticket office is closed due to the ongoing construction. There are two ticket office trailers; one is located in the North end of the East Club parking lot (Lot 5) and the other is located outside of the W3 entrance near the CVS Health Gate.
- Only one (1) pre-approved bag per guest. Review the newly updated stadium Bag Policy.
- Signs are allowed but cannot be larger than 11 in. x 17 in.
- Both the E2 and W2 entrances will be used as ADA entry way
- Please visit our Accessible Services page to learn about Accessible Seating and Relocation or call our ADA Coordinator at (508) 384-9191 / MassRelay (800) 439-2370.
- General Admission Gates: Bank of America Gate and Ticketmaster Gate
- Field Seating: Ticketmaster Gate ONLY
- ADA Entry: E2 elevator, W2 elevator
- Gillette Stadium is a completely cashless stadium. Only contactless payment options will be accepted within the stadium. Event attendees will be able to utilize one of our new Cash-to-Card kiosks to convert cash to Visa® prepaid cards. Visa® prepaid cards will be valid anywhere Visa® is accepted. For more information on our Cash-to-Card kiosks, click here.
- Per the guidance from the CDC and State of Massachusetts, face coverings will NOT be mandatory for guests at Gillette Stadium. However, it is recommended that you wear a face covering if you are not yet fully vaccinated. In addition, for your comfort and safety, we have added hand sanitizing stations throughout the entire stadium. We have also installed touchless toilets and sinks in all restrooms. For more information on our health and safety protocols, please review our Health and Safety page.
- July 1 show only will have service from BOS and PVD.
- Boston special event trains will depart from South Station with stops at Back Bay and Dedham Corporate Center before arriving at Foxboro Station. Providence special event trains will depart from Providence Station and make stops at Attleboro and Mansfield before arriving at Foxboro Station.
- Roundtrip tickets will be $20 each and go on sale June 17, two weeks before the show date. For concerts with multiple Gillette Stadium dates, tickets will go on sale two weeks before the first show date (i.e. all special event train tickets for Taylor Swift will go on sale two weeks before May 19).
- Tickets will be available via the mTicket app or at ticket offices at South Station, North Station and Back Bay Station
- The exact schedule for the show will be announced closer to the show dates at www.mbta.com/destinations/gillette-stadium
- When driving to Gillette Stadium, we recommend you use Waze for navigation services and traffic updates.
- There will be a family restroom for your convenience located on the 100 level behind the south end scoreboard.
- Look for Gillette Stadium to stay connected throughout the event.
- Explore the shops and restaurants at Patriot Place before and after the event.