August 26, 2023 @ 7:30 pm
America/New York Timezone
Bruce Springsteen And The E Street Band Add San Diego Show (December 2) and Second Night in Foxborough, Mass. (August 26) To 2023 International Tour
(Boston, MA March 21, 2023) – Bruce Springsteen and The E Street Band have added two new North American dates to their 2023 international tour, announcing a long-awaited return to San Diego on December 2 at Pechanga Arena, plus a second night at Foxborough, Massachusetts’ Gillette Stadium on August 26 due to overwhelming demand. Near-immediate sell-outs have seen Springsteen and The E Street Band also add second nights at Chicago’s Wrigley Field (August 9 and 11), Pittsburgh’s PPG Paints Arena (September 12 and 14) and San Francisco’s Chase Center (December 8 and 10) – plus a third night at New Jersey’s MetLife Stadium over Labor Day weekend (August 30, September 1 and 3).
The 2023 international tour began February 1 in Tampa, Florida with a high-energy 28-song set deemed “ecstatic and emotional” by Rolling Stone and a “must-see” by SPIN. As the tour has continued across the United States, it’s been called “the most rewarding, spirited and fulfilling…concert probably ever by a rock icon” by the Minneapolis Star-Tribune and a “once-in-a-decade moment of thunder” by the Austin American-Statesman. The 2023 international tour continues across the United States through April 14, before a run of European shows this summer and a return to North America for tour dates into December.
Tickets for the newly-announced shows in Foxborough, MA and San Diego, CA will go on sale this Friday, March 24 at 10AM local time. Tickets for Gillette Stadium in Foxborough will be available via Ticketmaster, and tickets for Pechanga Arena in San Diego will be available via AXS.
Bruce Springsteen and The E Street Band – New 2023 Tour Dates
August 26 – Foxborough, MA @ Gillette Stadium
Onsale: Friday, March 24 at 10:00 AM ET
December 2 – San Diego, CA @ Pechanga Arena
Onsale: Friday, March 24 at 10:00 AM PT
For a full list of currently-announced tour dates please visit https://brucespringsteen.net/tour.
- Find tickets here.
- The main ticket office is closed due to the ongoing construction. There are two ticket office trailers; one is located in the North end of the East Club parking lot (Lot 5) and the other is located outside of the W3 entrance near the CVS Health Gate.
- For your safety and convenience, all tickets will be available via mobile ticketing only. Download the Gillette Stadium App. Tap the “Tickets” icon at the bottom of the screen. Tap the “View/Manage My Tickets” icon.
- For information on the Concert Seating Chart, click here.
- Field seating enters through the Ticketmaster Gate ONLY.
- Only one (1) pre-approved bag per guest. Review the newly updated stadium Bag Policy.
- Signs are allowed but cannot be larger than 11 in. x 17 in.
- Both the E2 and W2 entrances will be used as ADA entry way.
- Please visit our Accessible Services page to learn about Accessible Seating and Relocation or call our ADA Coordinator at (508) 384-9191 / MassRelay (800) 439-2370.
- Free parking available for this event.
- General Admission Gates: Bank of America Gate and Ticketmaster Gate
- Field Seating: Ticketmaster Gate ONLY
- ADA Entry: E2 elevator, W2 elevator
- Gillette Stadium is a completely cashless stadium. Only contactless payment options will be accepted within the stadium. Event attendees will be able to utilize one of our new Cash-to-Card kiosks to convert cash to Visa® prepaid cards. Visa® prepaid cards will be valid anywhere Visa® is accepted. For more information on our Cash-to-Card kiosks, click here.
- Per the guidance from the CDC and State of Massachusetts, face coverings will NOT be mandatory for guests at Gillette Stadium. However, it is recommended that you wear a face covering if you are not yet fully vaccinated. In addition, for your comfort and safety, we have added hand sanitizing stations throughout the entire stadium. We have also installed touchless toilets and sinks in all restrooms. For more information on our health and safety protocols, please review our Health and Safety page.
- Aug 24 show will have service from BOS only
- Boston special event trains will depart from South Station with stops at Back Bay and Dedham Corporate Center before arriving at Foxboro Station.
- Roundtrip tickets will be $20 each and go on sale August 10, two weeks before the show date. For concerts with multiple Gillette Stadium dates, tickets will go on sale two weeks before the first show date (i.e. all special event train tickets for Taylor Swift will go on sale two weeks before May 19).
- Tickets will be available via the mTicket app or at ticket offices at South Station, North Station and Back Bay Station.
- The exact schedule for the show will be announced closer to the show dates at www.mbta.com/destinations/gillette-stadium
- When driving to Gillette Stadium, we recommend you use Waze for navigation services and traffic updates.
- There will be a family restroom for your convenience located on the 100 level behind the south end scoreboard.
- Look for the Gillette Stadium wifi to stay connected throughout the event.
- Explore the shops and restaurants at Patriot Place before and after the event.