Please click on the following links for more information:
- Event Calendar
- Contact the Ticket Office
- Ticket Office Hours of Operation
- Ticket Office Location
- Payment Methods
- Will Call
- ADA Information
- Lost Tickets
- Stolen Tickets
- Designated Driver Program
- Buyer Beware: Feedback from Ticketmaster
Please click here to be directed to the upcoming events calendar.
Phone: (800)543-1776; (TTY) (508)384-4389
Mail: Gillette Stadium Ticket Office
One Patriot Place
Foxborough, MA 02035-1388
Normal Hours: Monday – Friday, 9am – 5pm
Patriots Game Days: Four (4) hours prior to kick-off through halftime
Revolution Game Days: Two (2) hours prior to kick-off through halftime
Concerts: Until main act takes the stage
UMass Game Days: Three (3) hours prior to kick-off through halftime
The ticket office is located right outside of the Patriot Place Gate. Ticket booths are also located inside the stadium on the 100- and 300-level concourses at the midfield/50-yard line.
Patriots Tickets: We only accept cash or Visa. Visa is a proud sponsor of the three time World Champion New England Patriots.
Revolution, Concerts, and other stadium events: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and cash are accepted.
Will call is located at the Ticket Office. Will Call is open two (2) hours prior to the start of Revolution Games, three (3) hours prior to the start of UMass football games and concerts, and four (4) hours prior to Patriots games. Opening times for will call during other events vary. Tickets left at Will Call can only be released to the person whose name appears on the Will Call Ticket Envelope. Photo identification is required. Individuals are not allowed to leave tickets at Will Call for another party to pick up, and individuals must pick up all tickets left for him/her.
Disabled seating is available on all levels and at all price points in the stadium. For more information, please click here or call (508)384-9191; TTY (508)384-4389.
Patriots & Revolution Season Ticket Holders: Only the season ticket holder of record, with proper identification (driver’s license, passport, or State Identification card) can obtain the replacement ticket(s). On any ticket replacement, a $15 non-refundable processing fee will be charged at the time of replacement.
Concerts & Stadium Events: You must return to the original point of sale to replace lost tickets for concerts and other stadium events. Whether it’s Ticketmaster, the tour, or internally through the stadium the originator of the sale will be able to assist.
If tickets are stolen, a police report must be filed with the agency having jurisdiction where the theft occurred. A copy of the police report must be presented to the Gillette Stadium Ticket Office prior to replacement ticket(s) being issued.
Be a HERO, Be a Designated Driver at Gillette Stadium. Fans can pledge to stay sober and ensure a safe ride home for their friends and family. Visit the Patriots Designated Driver page or the Revolution Designated Driver page to learn more about the program.
- Roughly 5,000,000 fans purchase counterfeit tickets every year
- There is no way to tell if a ticket is valid simply by looking at it
- The only way to ensure you have a valid ticket is by purchasing through authorized sites
- Live Nation
- Fan Clubs
- NFL TicketExchange
- If you're not purchasing through an authorized seller, make sure it?s from a website/person you trust
- Brokers create websites/URL's similar to authorized websites to make you feel as if you are purchasing from an authorized vendor
- Do NOT post pictures of your tickets on social media websites as brokers will use them to create counterfeit tickets
- Beware of people asking for payment via cashier?s check or wire transfers as scammers like to use these as a blind method of payment
- Most secondary market websites do NOT offer refunds for counterfeit tickets