- Parking lots open at 3:00pm.
- Parking is $40 for cars, $150 for oversized vehicles cash preferred.
- If you plan to visit Patriot Place and attend the show, please use the general parking and walk to Patriot Place. Please do not enter P6 or P9 for concert parking.
- To avoid delays on Route One, please use the following recommendations which will reduce the time for all patrons in getting to a parking spot. Please print the attached map now to assist you on show day.
- Use all available lanes on Route One including the breakdown lane, the additional lane coming from 495 onto Route One North, and the breakdown lane coming from 95 onto Route One South.
- Gillette Stadium has 10 parking lot entry gates located directly off Route One. If you see traffic waiting at one gate, use open travel lanes to access the next gate.
From 495 onto Route One North:
- Stay left for easiest access to site and park in P10.
- If you stay on stadium side of Route One drive past the first stadium entrance (P9 –Retail) and enter the stadium lots via the P7 entrance.
From 95 onto Route One South:
- Stay right and park in P10. Follow the message boards and overhead signs on Route One for the P10 parking lot. This ensures the quickest route to the largest stadium parking lots.
- Schedule a pickup through the Uber mobile app and meet your driver in the designated pickup location in Lot 15 adjacent to Bass Pro Shops.
- Stadium gates open at 5:30pm
- Show is scheduled to start at 7pm
- Please note that pyro, strobes and loud concussions will be used throughout the event.
- Gillette Stadium is an open-air venue, therefore all concerts are rain or shine events. Stadium management always works in close consultation with our local public safety officials to ensure the safety of all our guests. Should Foxborough Fire officials determine that storms in the immediate area pose a safety hazard, guests will be provided instructions regarding sheltering options until the concert is able to resume.
- Patriot Place / NRG Plaza for floor seats only
- Bank of America, Ubid and Prime Sport gates for general seating
E1 for East Club, E2 for east suites.
W1 and W4 for West Club and W2 for west suites.
- Streamline your stadium entry.
- No Selfie Sticks, iPads or GoPros - complete list of prohibited items.
Need Stadium Assistance?
Once inside text the word: CONDUCT to 78247, or send a text to (508) 928-3838. Tell us what you need and a stadium representative will assist.
- If you have elected Print At Home as a delivery option on your ticket order please print your tickets prior to arriving at the Stadium. Entry on your mobile phone is not available for this event.
- The Ticket Office is only able to re-print tickets for the original purchaser of an order through Ticketmaster or the Gillette Stadium Ticket Office.
See Full Bag Policy >>
We look forward to a fun, safe and memorable event.